|SAP Commerce Cloud/Hybris/Back-End Developer|
Location: Charlotte, NC
Employment Type: Full Time
Date Posted: 11/25/2020
Expire Date: 12/05/2020
Job Categories: Architectural Services, Computers, Software, Construction, Mining and Trades, Consulting Services, Engineering, Information Technology, Internet/E-Commerce, Quality Control, Research & Development, Web Technology
SAP Commerce Cloud/Hybris/Back-End Developer|
SAP Commerce Cloud (Hybris) Back-End Developer (BED)
The SAP Commerce Cloud (Hybris) Back-End Developer (BED) develops or assists in developing quality software that meets the functional and non-functional project requirements in the implementation, enhancement and support of e-commerce platform centric projects. This includes producing application code on-time, on-budget, and in compliance with Capgemini implementation standards and practices as well as general industry & platform-specific leading practices.
The BED is expected to:
• know SAPCC (Hybris), and become proficient in the platform storefront development, management tools, and capabilities
• use this knowledge to plan, write, and test code to meet the requirements of tasks assigned, based on the technical specification for the task provided by the Technical Architect or Technical Lead
• customize the platform's storefront accelerator to build fully functioning e-commerce sites on desktop, tablet, and mobile devices
• all code must conform to platform-specific & industry-leading practices, the Capgemini Back-End coding standards, and perform well under load.
The BED developer works on tasks under the supervision of a Technical Lead or Senior Application Engineer and participates as an active team member in daily scrums as part of our agile software development methodology. The BED is part of the platform development team, contributing to the team's success through knowledge sharing in daily team building activities and weekly code presentations, as well as collaborating on internal initiatives as requested. The BED records all the time spent on all tasks in the project management and timekeeping systems.
SAP Commerce v. 6.2 or higher
• Working knowledge of SAP Commerce Cloud platform and ability to develop and test SAP Commerce software code as directed by the project Technical Lead or Architect
• Demonstrated ability to understand technical documentation such as functional requirements and technical designs and translate these documents into working code
• Demonstrated ability to debug and troubleshoot issues with both existing and new code on the SAP Commerce platform
• Knowledge of project and collaboration tools such as JIRA, Rally, Microsoft Teams, Confluence, and SharePoint
• Core consulting skills for a client facing role including communications, professionalism and MS Office tools.
• B.S. Computer Science/Software Engineering or equivalent Experience
• Minimum 2 year of recent experience in web development.
• Minimum 2 years of recent experience in an eCommerce project.
• Minimum 2 years of recent experience in the SAPCC (Hybris) platform.
• Basic understanding of SAP Commerce Cloud (Hybris) architecture.
• Solid understanding of both Object-Oriented concepts and the MVC paradigm.
• Superior problem-solving skills, creative thinking, critical thinking.
• Strong communication skills – verbal and written (documentation, code, email, etc.)
• Self-starter, ability to work independently with minimal supervision, and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Proven track records of the meeting and exceeding goals.
• Strong organization skills – scheduling, prioritizing, planning, tracking.
• Working knowledge of automated unit testing frameworks (JUnit, Spock, Selenium)
• Working knowledge of Unix/Linux environments
Platform / Technical Skills:
• SAP Commerce (Hybris) core
• SAP Hybris commerce
• Java, Spring Core, Spring MVC
• Experience working with Database (such as HANA, MySQL, SQL Server and/or Oracle)
• JUnit framework
• REST/API services
• Web Developer Tools (e.g. Chrome, Firebug etc.)
• Responsive Design
• Unix Shell Scripting and Linux Operating System
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant - http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.