|•||Job Seeker Tools|
|•||Your Saved Jobs|
|•||Build Your Professional Profile|
|HVAC/R Mobile Engineer|
Location: Vancouver, WA
Employment Type: Full Time
Date Posted: 05/04/2021
Expire Date: 05/14/2021
Job Categories: Customer Service and Call Center, Engineering, Finance/Economics, Financial Services, Installation, Maintenance, and Repair, Retail/Wholesale, Warehousing, Executive Management, Environmental, Energy / Utilities
HVAC/R Mobile Engineer|
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and a minimum of 4 years of refrigeration experience or 4 years of equivalent school and experience.
Prior RTU and refrigeration experience preferred.
Prefer experience in retail building maintenance and working knowledge of plumbing, drywall, painting, and/or flooring.
CERTIFICATES and/or LICENSES
EPA 608 / CFC Certification as required. (Hiring Manager please specify required level(s))
Refrigeration License from an accredited school or through a completed apprenticeship program preferred. Additional certification in one or more of the following: electrical, mechanical, and refrigeration systems, process controls, mechanical power transmissions, painting, plumbing, carpentry or engine repair preferred. Certifications/licenses as may be required by local jurisdictions.
Possess and maintain a valid driver’s license and good driving record with periodic checks
Possess necessary skills to functionally operate a “full size” van/truck
Licensure as required by Authority Having Jurisdiction (AHJ)
Ability to comprehend and interpret instructions, short correspondence, and memos and ask clarifying questions to ensure understanding. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from clients, co-workers, and/or supervisor. Ability to effectively present information to an internal department and/or large groups of employees.
Requires basic knowledge of financial terms and principles. Ability to calculate simple figures such as percentages.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situation where only limited standardization exists. Requires intermediate analytical skills.
OTHER SKILLS and/or ABILITIES
Excellent interpersonal skills, including oral and written communications
Proven record of providing excellent internal and external customer service
Uses computer and / or PDA for work order system, email, and training. Basic skills with Microsoft Office Outlook. Physical requirements include stooping, standing, walking, climbing stairs / ladders and ability to lift / carry heavy loads of 50 lbs. or more.
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITY
Decisions made with general understanding of procedures and company policies to achieve set results and deadlines. Errors in judgment may cause short-term impact to co-workers and supervisor.
Responsible for personal safety and the safety of those who are affected by your work. This includes but is not limited to:
1. Complete at a satisfactory level all required and assigned HSE training
2. Follow all activity policies and procedures, including all HSE related requirements at all times
3. Participate in all HSE related programs & activities as required, including incident investigations, interviews, auditing and assessment, etc.
4. Report any condition which you feel could result in an accident or injury and / or stop work if required
1. Be aware of and understand all safe work practices and procedures and potential hazards associated with the work environment
2. Maintain and wear at all times required appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE)
3. Apply appropriate material handling techniques at all times,
4. Only operate warehouse equipment and machinery (e.g. pallet jacks, manlifts, etc.) if properly trained, qualified and authorized to do so