|Application Developer/Software Engineer|
Company: Truist Financial
Location: Atlanta, GA
Employment Type: Full Time
Date Posted: 02/23/2021
Expire Date: 04/23/2021
Job Categories: Banking, Financial Services, Web Technology
Application Developer/Software Engineer|
Support a major application or group of related applications within Data and Technology Services (D&TS) as a technical expert.
Job Functions include:
• Leads and performs development efforts such as analysis, design, coding/creating, and testing.
• Participates in testing, implementation, maintenance, and escalated support of Truist's most complex solutions.
• Development includes but is not limited to customized coding, software integration, analysis, configuring solutions, using technologies such as Angular, NodeJS, C# to generate a solution.
• Ensures adherence to company and industry standards.
• Provides technical consultation on extremely challenging or unusual situations.
• Lead/conducts robust unit testing and provides testing support for subsequent release testing.
• Devises or modifies procedures to solve complex problems considering computer equipment capacity and limitations, operating time, and form of desired results.
• Uses sophisticated analytical thought to exercise judgment and identify innovative solutions.
• Mentors less experienced teammates to build technical expertise.
• May have people management responsibilities.
• May serve as a Developer (Software Engineer) on an Agile team.
• Primarily responsible for delivering high quality working software and automating manual/reusable tasks.
• Knowledgeable of continuous integration practices, source code management and deployment strategies.
• Actively participates in refining user stories.
• Develops code in accordance with the acceptance criteria established by the Product Owner.
• Bachelor’s degree and 8 years of experience as a developer or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
• Deep knowledge and experience with two or more of the following: Angular, NodeJS, C#.
• Experience working in an agile environment
• Experience building apps or services from the ground up and scaling at an enterprise level.
• Experience with Open Source tools and frameworks.
• Strong understanding of SOA methodologies and service architectures.
• Experience with build tools, such as Git, Maven, and Jenkins.
Truist supports a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or other classification protected by law. Drug Free Workplace.
Thank you for your interest in Truist! BB&T and SunTrust have come together in a transformational merger of equals to create Truist, the premier financial organization in the country. You may notice references to our legacy company names, BB&T and SunTrust, in places throughout this site. All such references should be understood to refer to Truist moving forward while we continue to transition to the Truist name.
Company Name: Truist Financial
BB&T and SunTrust formed Truist with a shared purpose—to inspire and build better lives and communities. With our combined resources, collective passion, and commitment to innovation, we’re creating a better financial experience to help people and businesses achieve more. With 275 years of combined BB&T and SunTrust history, Truist serves approximately 12 million households with leading market share in many high-growth markets in the country. The company offers a wide range of services including retail, small business and commercial banking; asset management; capital markets; commercial real estate; corporate and institutional banking; insurance; mortgage; payments; specialized lending; and wealth management. Headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina, Truist is the sixth-largest commercial bank in the U.S.