|•||Job Seeker Tools|
|•||Your Saved Jobs|
|•||Build Your Professional Profile|
|Sales Account Manager, Chromatography and Mass Spectrometry|
Location: Remote Location, MA
Employment Type: Full Time
Date Posted: 03/02/2021
Expire Date: 06/19/2021
Job Categories: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations, Engineering, Healthcare, Practitioner and Technician, Information Technology, Military, Sales, Executive Management, Research & Development, Medical
Sales Account Manager, Chromatography and Mass Spectrometry|
Agilent inspires and supports discoveries that advance the quality of life. We provide life science, diagnostic and applied market laboratories worldwide with instruments, services, consumables, applications and expertise. Agilent enables customers to gain the answers and insights they seek -- so they can do what they do best: improve the world around us. Information about Agilent is available at www.agilent.com.
We are seeking an enthusiastic, motivated, people-oriented Account Manager for the Boston area. In this position, you will be responsible for driving Agilent Technologies' core Chromatography and Mass Spectrometry (CMS) solutions and developing professional sales relationships with our customers, primarily in Academic, Life Science, and Applied market accounts. You will create and successfully execute on a territory development plan that will result in sales growth outpacing our competitors. You will team with Agilent Product Specialists and Application Engineers (AE), carry a quota and be compensated for all CMS sales in the specified geography and named accounts. You will be expected to develop and implement successful strategies and tactics to sell Agilent instrumentation solutions as a part of a dynamic team of sales professionals driving Agilent's success in this competitive marketplace.
Account Manager Primary Responsibilities:
* Achieve all sales targets around quota and sales forecasts.
* Responsible for developing customer relationships and maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction.
* Provide prompt response to all customer requests.
* Proactively prospect for new customers and new opportunities.
* Work collaboratively across all Agilent channels: CSD (Consumables), CSO (Service Delivery), SSD (Service Sales), COPC (Customer Operations Center).
* Solve a broad range of problems of varying scope and complexity.
* Work with Field Sales Channel on the development and implementation of key marketing programs.
* Must proactively drive the sales cycle and forecast sales accurately
* Provide rigor around CRM updates, expense reporting, and other required business processes.
* Consistently demonstrates Agilent Core Values of: Innovation and Contribution, Trust, Respect, Teamwork, Uncompromising Integrity, Speed, Focus and Accountability
* B.S., M.S. or Ph.D. in Biology, Chemistry, other applied field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* A strong understanding of the sales process from prospecting and cold calling through closing deals.
* 2+ years of experience in Sales
* Working understanding of Chromatography and Mass Spectrometry, as it pertains to an analytical lab.
What will make you stand out:
* The ability to negotiate and mitigate critical customer issues is required.
* Ability to interface at all levels within an organization for both internal/external customers.
* Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills as well as Interpersonal and Presentation Skills.
* Strong ability to network both internally and externally.
* Highly motivated, with excellent self-management, organizational and prioritization skills.
* Teaming/Collaboration Skills (resource management and team leadership).
Agilent Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We value diversity at all levels. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, pregnancy, race, religion or religious creed, color, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, registered domestic partner status, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, local law, ordinance, or regulation and will not be discriminated against on these bases.
Agilent Technologies, Inc., is committed to diversity in the workplace and strives to support candidates with disabilities. If you have a disability and need assistance with any part of the application or interview process or have questions about workplace accessibility, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact +1-262-754-5030.
For more information about equal employment opportunity protections, please see all of our notices for EEO below.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled