|•||Job Seeker Tools|
|•||Your Saved Jobs|
|•||Build Your Professional Profile|
|Customer Service Admin|
Location: Little Falls, DE
Employment Type: Full Time
Date Posted: 03/02/2021
Expire Date: 07/03/2021
Job Categories: Customer Service and Call Center, Government and Policy
Customer Service Admin|
Agilent inspires and supports discoveries that advance the quality of life. We provide life science, diagnostic and applied market laboratories worldwide with instruments, services, consumables, applications and expertise. Agilent enables customers to gain the answers and insights they seek ---- so they can do what they do best: improve the world around us. Information about Agilent is available at www.agilent.com.
We are looking for a proactive and motivated Customer Service Representative who will be a part of a fast paced, diverse work environment where you take ownership of your work while collaborating closely with internal and external customers. In this position you will support our service contract and/or time and material customers while working with an internal team spread across the globe. This is a complex job that requires excellent communication and organization skills.
As a member of the Customer Operations Services Team you take responsibility for the customer's service experience.
* Own the customer experience to ensure a premier and easy experience.
* Grow and maintain customer relationships to assist and ensure customers know you personally
* Take ownership to resolve issues throughout the quote to cash cycle.
* Demonstrate your communication and relationship-building skills cross-functionally across Agilent, while acting as a customer advocate.
* Identify improvement opportunities and drive implementation.
* Maintain thorough understanding of policies and processes and ensure compliance with both government and Agilent requirements.
Hours for this role are Monday-Friday - 11:30 - 8pm
* BA/BS degree and/or equivalent customer service experience
* Strong interest in working directly with customers over the phone and through email
* Positive attitude to delight customers, above and beyond the call of duty
* Able to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences
* Able to establish and maintain strong relationships
* Time management in fast paced environment
* Organizational skills to maximize productivity
* Adapts to customer situation & different personalities
* Quality and Detail oriented
* Is always seeking to improve the job and provides solution-oriented feedback
* Demonstrates business judgment by knowing when to work independently and when to collaborate
* Ability to solve complex issues that are in the best interest of the customer and the company
* Positively manage stress that is typical in a customer service environment
* Proficient in Excel
* SAP/CRM experience preferred
This is an hourly position that requires flexibility in work schedule, occasional overtime, and the ability to work late the last working day of each month
Agilent Technologies Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other protected categories under all applicable laws.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled