|Integrated Media Planner|
Company: MayoSeitz Media
Location: Blue Bell, PA
Employment Type: Full Time
Date Posted: 03/02/2021
Expire Date: 05/02/2021
Job Categories: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations
Integrated Media Planner|
The Integrated Media Planner is responsible for client support as it relates to developing media strategies and corresponding media plans and implementing approved media activity, as well as ongoing campaign stewardship including budget management and billing reconciliations. This individual will work with various internal and external team members to ensure media programs are aligned with client goals and objectives and executed as intended. This position requires strong proficiency in math, impeccable attention to detail, and excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
Specific responsibilities include:
• Developing strategic media plans in conjunction with senior team members
• Utilizing media research tools and analyzing data to inform target audience, geography, and media channel selection, as well as monitoring competitive activity
• Soliciting proposals and evaluating relevant media opportunities on behalf of clients
• Maintaining media flowcharts that reflect flighting, delivery, and spend, along with corresponding budget sheets
• Developing mechanical spec sheets for client’s creative services and/or agency partner(s)
• Issuing specs/buy guidelines to the video/audio/digital teams based on approved media plans
• Creating insertion orders and managing contracts for print, outdoor, and place-based media
• Entering media buy details into internal platforms for campaign management and billing
The ideal candidate will have a passion for advertising, display confidence and persuasiveness when speaking, and demonstrate an overall enthusiasm for their work. Candidates should be adaptable to working independently or in a team structure.
MayoSeitz Media is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, genetic information or any other protected classification.
Bachelor’s Degree in advertising, marketing, or related fields
Minimum 2 years of cross-channel media planning experience
Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite of products and with various media planning/buying tools (e.g. MRI, Kantar, SBMS/Strata, etc.)
Ability to productively manage time and efficiently handle multiple tasks
Possess a strong work ethic with a high degree of self-motivation
Desire to excel in a fast-paced, dynamic, and collaborative agency environment
Company Name: MayoSeitz Media
MayoSeitz is a strategic media agency focused on the development and execution of customized media programs. We evaluate our clients’ business issues, and develop media programs which incorporate the most appropriate opportunities. We are one of the leading independent media agencies in the U.S., based in Blue Bell, PA (just outside of Philadelphia). Our clients are both national and regional in scope, and we are proud to have developed long-lasting relationships with them. As an agency of 35+ and growing, our service and dedication to our clients has been essential to both of our successes. Communicating in today’s world is confusing. There are a multitude of media options and considerations to evaluate. At MayoSeitz, a forward thinking approach is paramount when helping our clients – so we consider all media options to best help them to achieve their goals. We help others to understand the challenging media world today, and we share our views in our Media Monitor blog.