|Program Director – IVA Professional Services|
Location: Continental U.S. or San Ramon, CA, US
Employment Type: Full Time
Date Posted: 04/15/2021
Expire Date: 06/15/2021
Job Categories: Other
Program Director – IVA Professional Services|
Five9 provides businesses reliable, scalable, and secure cloud contact center software designed to create exceptional customer experiences, increase agent productivity, and deliver tangible business results.
We are driven by a passion to transform contact centers into customer engagement centers of excellence. Since 2001, Five9 has led the cloud revolution in contact centers, helping organizations transition from legacy premise-based solutions to the cloud.
As a key contributor to the Professional Services Team, the ideal candidate will be a passionate, self-managed individual who can work well with a cohesive team to help delight customers and grow business. This is a specialized role, working closely with customers and engineering teams delivering IVA solutions.
● Lead and manage all day-to-day operational and tactical aspects of multiple Implementation projects with customers.
● Effectively communicate plans, progress and status updates to both internal staff and customer stakeholders at executive levels.
● Collaborate with associated project managers and partners to ensure a streamlined implementation of all products.
● Identify project risks and implement appropriate mitigation plans.
● Continually seek opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships by interacting effectively at all levels of the client organization.
● Maintain and update all internal applications associated with implementation projects.
● Articulate the value of Five9’s Professional Services through presentations, demonstrations and open discussion with customers
● Work with product teams to provide feedback on new product offerings and implementations.
● Work with Professional Services and Product stakeholders to create project implementation methodologies, artifacts and standards
● 10+ years of Project Management experience
● 5+ years experience in deploying Contact Center and/or Speech Recognition platforms.
● Experience in agile project methodologies, including running scrum like cycles in a professional services environment
● Heavy experience with managing multiple projects across multiple customers simultaneously while requiring little or no oversight and/or direction.
● Experience using project management tools like MS Project/Financial Force/Monday.com/Asana/ etc.
● Excellent verbal and written skills required.
● BA/BS or equivalent experience is required.
● PMP, PRINCE2 or other PM Certification preferred and/or Certified Scrum Master qualification.
● Must possess a strong combination of project management skills, technical call center expertise, and client development.
● Must be an expert at developing and maintaining positive and productive relationships with clients; impeccable communication skills and ability to understand clients’ needs is imperative.
● Must be a natural leader: Able to build collaborative relationships with supervisors and peers; Able to delegate responsibilities with ease; Able to provide constructive feedback and praise; Able to understand and educate others.
● Strong knowledge of SaaS, Networking, Internet concepts, CRM, WFM, PBX, Dialer, ACD, CTI, VoIP, IVR, and Call Center practices – Experience with IVA/NLSR is a plus.
● Must be strategic thinker; Able to understand the ‘Big-Picture”; Able to think quickly and adeptly when solving complex problems; Exceptional with time management and organization.
● Experienced in managing implementations of Five9, TDM and/or VoIP Call Center solutions (Genesys, Avaya, Cisco, Aspect, LiveOps, Contactual, InContact, Interactive Intelligence and/or CosmoCom) is highly desired.
Five9 embraces diversity and is committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better we are. Five9 is an equal opportunity employer.
Our headquarters is located in San Ramon, CA, and we continue to expand globally. We offer a very competitive base salary, full benefits package, and an attractive employee stock purchase plan. Five9 is a high-energy environment with lots of room for personal and professional growth.
Five9 is a leading provider of cloud contact center software for the digital enterprise, bringing the power of cloud innovation to customers and facilitating more than three billion customer interactions annually. Five9 provides end-to-end solutions with omnichannel routing, analytics, WFO, and AI to increase agent productivity and deliver tangible business results. The Five9 platform is reliable, secure, compliant, and scalable; designed to create exceptional personalized customer experiences. For more information visit www.five9.com.