|Finance Inventory Control Manager|
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Employment Type: Full Time
Date Posted: 05/04/2021
Expire Date: 07/04/2021
Job Categories: Accounting/Auditing
Finance Inventory Control Manager|
This position requires a strong leader to direct highly motivated inventory control team in accounting and monitoring counts and transactions at all Leslie’s company locations. Primary duties include timely month end reporting, trend and variance analysis and leading weekly spot count and semi-annual physical inventory counts, protecting company assets and giving transparency to Executive Leadership. This position provides guidance and research support to both our operations teams in the field and staff in corporate headquarters. This position will also lead inventory audit efforts for external financial statement and bank audits, including preparation of schedules and analysis. Lastly, this position will continually examines existing processes for improvement and looks for cost saving opportunities.
• Accurate financial statement reporting of inventory balances, reserves, cost of goods sold and scrap, including balance sheet reconciliations.
• Responsive to information requests from managers at stores, distribution centers, commercial centers and e-commerce, while ensuring compliance with company policies and standards.
• Provide problem-solving support for inventory transfers, receipts and data integrity.
• Leadership – ability to supervise team in analysis, inventory counts and encourage teamwork
• Integrity – demonstrate highest ethical standards in accordance with company policies
• Attention to Detail – strong focus on accurate reporting of actuals, plus budget and prior year variance analysis
• Communication – speaks and writes clearing during meeting and via email
• Time management – ability to meet deadlines and organize workload for self and team members
• Project work – partner with operations and IT on streamlining processes
• 5+ years experience in Inventory Control
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance/Business
• Supervisory experience preferred
• Strong Microsoft Excel experience, including formulas and data analysis
• Excellent computer skills – Access/SGL/VBA experience preferred
Contact Name: Please email: email@example.com
Phone Number: 480-213-3093
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Website: Learn more about Leslie at LPM Jobs...
We have over 900 stores in 35 states. We provide products pool products to consumers. We service residential and commercial accounts. Our corporate office is located in Phoenix, AZ. Leslieˇ¦s is committed to infusing diversity into the workplace and providing opportunity to our military veterans and their families. Having a diverse and experienced team fuels innovation and creativity. We promote an expansive environment that supports differing perspectives, thoughts, ideas, cultures, and ways of life. Leslieˇ¦s is an equal opportunity employer. Stop treading water, your career is here!!
Please visit our employer showcase!