|•||Job Seeker Tools|
|•||Your Saved Jobs|
|•||Build Your Professional Profile|
|McGriff Insurance Business Relations Consultant - Telecommuter|
Company: McGriff Seibels & Williams
Location: Greensboro, NC
Employment Type: Full Time
Date Posted: 05/07/2021
Expire Date: 07/07/2021
Job Categories: Financial Services, Insurance
McGriff Insurance Business Relations Consultant - Telecommuter|
Build and maintain a relationship of trust and respect with Agency Management and staff. Communicate the corporate message and implement standard operating procedures.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Following is a summary of the essential functions for this job. Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to time.
1. Interact with Agency Managers and staff.
2. Develop the business plan to address agency needs.
3. Implement process improvement in accordance with agency review.
4. Liaison between BB&T Insurance management, operations and agencies.
5. Develop and implement standard operating procedures and workflows.
6. Monitor agency adherence to standard operating procedures.
7. Participate in Task Groups.
8. Provide information and support of new products enhancing workflows.
9. Refine efficiencies with operational procedures through use of automation.
10.Support existing agencies.
11.Serve as Business Recovery liaison.
Required Skills and Competencies:
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Bachelorís degree or equivalent education and related training
2. Two years of working insurance experience
3. Insurance license(s)
4. Strong interpersonal skills
5. Influence others through tact and diplomacy
6. Work with minimal supervision
7. Highly effective written and verbal communication skills
8. Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines in a constantly changing environment
9. Demonstrated proficiency in basic computer applications, such as Microsoft Office Suite
10.Ability to travel, occasionally overnight