|Sales Compensation Analyst|
Location: San Diego, CA
Employment Type: Full Time
Date Posted: 05/14/2021
Expire Date: 07/14/2021
Job Categories: Sales
Sales Compensation Analyst|
Innovation Lives Here
You go all in no matter what you do, and so do we. You want to use your powers for good, and that’s exactly what we do at Lytx®. Our team is made up of hungry, humble, and capable people who are making a difference every day with technology that helps save lives each year.
The Sales Compensation Analyst is responsible for the administration of Sales Compensation Programs. This individual will Calculate compensation payments to sales personnel based on defined compensation plans and support in the communication and administration of sales compensation or incentive programs, plans, policies and quotas, in coordination with Compensation Manager. You'll also get to review compensation payment reports for accuracy and completeness and resolve any reconciliation issues. You'll gather data for payment calculation or analysis using Excel, Salesforce.com and Xactly software.
You get to:
- Administer complex sales compensation plans, ensuring compensation and bonus calculations are set up correctly in the compensation system and completed in a timely manner.
- Perform support activities needed for the development, implementation, communication and administration of sales compensation or incentive programs, and plans.
- Review compensation payment reports for accuracy and completeness.
- Provide interpretation and education of sales compensation plans to participants. Field questions from sales personnel and resolve reconciliation issues.
- Perform other duties as assigned
What you'll need:
- 3+ years of experience building, documenting, and analyzing business processes; experience working with a sales team a plus
- Bachelors degree with business emphasis preferred or equivalent experience
- Salesforce.com and Xactly experience a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Solid understanding of business processes and how they impact data output
- Detail oriented with a strong ability for interpersonal communication
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests, and manage laterally and upward with a positive attitude
- Ability to work without consistent, direct supervision
- Execution-focused, takes individual responsibility for delivering quality work in a timely manner
You want your work to make a positive impact in the world, and that’s what we do at Lytx. We’re a diverse team of hungry, humble and capable people united to make a difference. Together, we help save lives on our roadways.
Find out how good it feels to be a part of an inclusive, collaborative team. We’re committed to delivering an environment where everyone feels valued, included and supported to do their best work and share their voices.
Lytx, Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and maintains a drug-free workplace. We’re committed to attracting, retaining and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. EOE/M/F/Disabled/Vet.
Company Name: Lytx
Lytx® is a leading provider of video telematics, analytics, safety and productivity solutions for commercial and public sector fleets. Our unrivaled Driver Safety Program, powered by our best-in-class DriveCam® Event Recorder, is proven to help save lives and reduce risk. We harness the power of video to help clients see what happened in the past, manage their operations more efficiently in the present and improve driver behavior to change the future. Our customizable services and programs span driver safety, risk detection, fleet tracking, compliance and fuel management. Using the world’s largest driving database of its kind, along with proprietary machine vision and artificial intelligence technology, we help protect and connect thousands of fleets and more than one million drivers worldwide. For more information, visit www.lytx.com, @lytx on Twitter, LinkedIn, our Facebook page or YouTube channel.