Company: Three Point Media
Location: Chicago, IL
Employment Type: Full Time
Date Posted: 05/17/2021
Expire Date: 07/17/2021
Job Categories: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations
Firm: Three Point Media
Position: Senior Associate
Location: Chicago, IL or Remote
Compensation: $60,000 to $70,000 (Annual Salary)
Looking for a way to use your creative skills to drive change? Do you want to help Democrats win up and down the ballot? Then come join our savvy and passionate team working to strengthen campaigns and win elections. With a mission focused on progress, a steep background in helping win tough races, and a library of industry-recognized advertising, we’re positioned to help Democrats across the country succeed throughout the country.
Three Point Media, a full-service Democratic media firm, is looking for a Senior Associate to work on political and issue advocacy campaigns.
About Three Point Media
With award-winning TV, radio, and digital advertising, Three Point Media has helped elect Democrats up and down the ballot, all across the country – including five governors, a dozen attorneys general, and over 20 members of Congress.
We know winning today takes more than one good TV ad. That’s why Three Point is more than a traditional ad agency. We’re a full-service strategic and creative media company built for today’s campaigns.
About the Role
The Senior Associate will work with the firm partners and associates to support production of TV, Digital, and Radio ads. This is an ideal position for someone who loves politics, wants to make a positive impact in upcoming races, and has a background in production or is willing to learn. The Senior Associate will be given an immediate opportunity to contribute substantively in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
Major Responsibilities include:
- Supporting video production logistics - from formatting scripts to getting spots to stations on time
- Serving as a point of contact for clients and their campaigns
- Working directly with editors in the production of TV, Digital, and Radio ads
- Working with media buyers to track relevant ad spending
- Assisting in the research and preparation of elements including video, photos, music, and quotes for use in video and radio advertising
- Scheduling and coordinating production & post-production
- Coordinating field production with clients & production crew
- Collecting vendor invoices, and tracking production spending
- Archiving of footage and final Digital, TV, and Radio ads
- Preparing materials for new client development, including memos, proposals, interactive presentations, and demo reels
While not an administrative position, the Senior Associate will be expected to assist with some administrative tasks commensurate with being a small firm.
Qualifications & Experience
Qualified applicants will have relevant educational and/or work experience with at least one election cycle in political, issue campaigns, or a consulting firm. Applied work experience in video production is strongly preferred.
The ideal candidate will also possess the following:
- One year experience minimum as a project manager, overseeing production process and delegating responsibilities
- Experience as a supervisor or manager
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Strong work ethic & willingness to work long and irregular hours, including evenings and weekends
- The ability to prioritize & execute multiple tasks under tight deadlines
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy
- An eagerness to learn
- Track record of work performed with the highest standards of quality and excellence
- Superior proficiency in standard office technologies & software, such as Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint, G-Suite, and Adobe Acrobat
- Basic understanding of video editing software, such as Premiere, or a desire to learn the program
To Apply: Please submit the following to email@example.com:
1. Cover Letter: Please prepare a brief cover letter, no longer than one page, explaining your interest in
joining Three Point Media, your relevant experience, and a favorite ad campaign (political or non-political) that you feel stands out and successfully delivers its message.
Company Name: Three Point Media
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Three Point Media With award-winning TV, radio, and digital advertising, Three Point Media has helped elect Democrats up and down the ballot, all across the country – including five governors, a dozen attorneys general, and over 20 members of Congress. We know winning today takes more than one good TV ad. That’s why Three Point is more than a traditional ad agency. We’re a full-service strategic and creative media company built for today’s campaigns. Three Point Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Women, People of Color, and LGBTQ applicants are strongly encouraged.