|AD Product Management Digital Health|
Company: Otsuka Pharmaceuticals
Location: Princeton, NJ
Employment Type: Full Time
Date Posted: 05/18/2021
Expire Date: 06/18/2021
Job Categories: Biotechnology and Pharmaceutical
AD Product Management Digital Health |
You will play a key role in helping Otsuka achieve its product, market and competitive strategies and objectives. You will manage product development activities, such as product development planning, market and competitive analysis, product development and launch design and execution. You will work cross-functionally to achieve product goals and objectives, including leading cross-functional teams involved in product development and management. You empower teams to curiously explore new technologies, courageously experiment to validate new business models and build quality products and platforms in a cost effective, secure and compliant manner.
* Develop and maintain in-depth understanding of our business, including internal standards and external legislation and regulations that govern our business
* Develop and maintain in-depth understanding of our product portfolio and pipeline, including our technology stack
* Lead development of the product strategy, plans and tactics for your products, including the setting and ongoing measurement of product KPIs
* Stay abreast of industry, market and competitive evolutions to ensure our products achieve and sustain competitive advantage
* Lead budget and other resource planning for your assigned products
* Prioritize and allocate resources based on project requirements
* Lead small to medium-size cross-functional project teams involved in product development and management for your assigned products
* Monitor, track and report on progress across cross-functional teams to ensure that all projects are completed in a timely, high quality and within-budget manner
* Drive customer adoption and engagement for your assigned products
* Develop methodologies to test new product features and ideas
* Recommend new product ideas and/or new features to improve customer adoption and retention, market share and competitive advantage
* Create proposals for new product development and/or launches by documenting project scope, timelines, resource allocation, product specifications, and requirements
* Monitor product performance to identify issues or further opportunities and recommend fixes
* Ensure key stakeholders are kept apprised of progress and evolutions along the way
* Bachelor's Degree (Engineering, business, computer science, life science or related discipline)
* 5+ years' multidisciplinary, practical experience in technology, healthcare or related industries
* 5+ years' in product management experience in technology
* Knowledge of key product management steps, techniques and best practices across the product lifecycle
* Strong organizational skills, with demonstrated ability to set priorities based on alignment with business goals and strategic direction, define timelines and deliver to commitments.
* Experience with Agile processes such as Scrum, Lean and Kanban.
* Strong oral and written communication skills.
Education / Experience
* BA/BS (or higher), preferably in computer science related field (MS or MBA a plus)
* 5+ years of experience managing web/mobile development projects and products
* Certified Agile scrum master or PMP a plus
* Scaled Agile
Come discover more about Otsuka and our benefit offerings; https://www.otsuka-us.com/careers-join-otsuka.
Disclaimer: This job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by the people assigned to this position. It is not intended to include every job duty and responsibility specific to the position. Otsuka reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.Otsuka is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran or disabled status, or any protected status.
Statement Regarding Job Recruiting Fraud Scams
Job postings, job offers, or introductions to enter into a business relationship with Otsuka through a third-party vendor may be unauthorized. Avoid being the subject of a scam by dealing only directly with Otsuka through its official Otsuka Career website https://vhr-otsuka.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/External . Any authorized third-party vendor job boards should redirect any inquiry to this Otsuka Career website.