|Associate Director for Market Access Marketing|
Company: Otsuka Pharmaceuticals
Location: Princeton, NJ
Employment Type: Full Time
Date Posted: 05/18/2021
Expire Date: 06/18/2021
Job Categories: Biotechnology and Pharmaceutical
Associate Director for Market Access Marketing |
As a strategic partner, collaborates in the development and implementation of tools to drive understanding of the customer value proposition. Responsible for development of comprehensive multi-channel strategies to ensure product differentiation, the position partners within the commercial group to gain and share customer insights, develop payer and provider access strategies and messages, and create payer and provider access tools. Develops programs to maximize engagements with Group Purchasing Organizations (GPOs) and tactically support those defined activities. Strategic and tactical lead on provider contracting terms, introduction of terms and roll-out to the field teams, operational excellence in the monitoring and execution of contract structure, and analytical oversight of defined results.
The Associate Director for Market Access Marketing in CNS will ensure market access readiness and successful launch and commercialization of the product portfolio. The Market Access Marketing function will be responsible for establishing and maintaining the long-term value of the therapies to Organized Customer Groups (Payers, IDNs, and GPOs), and other critical access stakeholders. This position is responsible for being fully integrated with the Field Payer Teams, Brand marketing, Health Economics, Sales and Alliance Partners to enhance the current access strategies for inline brand.
* Develop market access strategy and implementation in areas of:
- Strategic and tactical pricing
- Reimbursement strategy
- Payer value proposition (including value demonstration data and core value messages, input on clinical endpoints, patient population, epidemiology, unmet needs analysis, target product profile input, etc.)
- Negotiation strategy
* Design and implement product reimbursement strategies for in-line products.
* Leverage strategic insights market access polices to inform the shaping of branded and unbranded initiatives to ensure product portfolio's competitive position.
* Understand trends, and variables of the channel and payer market dynamics strategies to maximize profitability for the brand.
* Ensure payer and organized customer needs are properly considered in the commercial brand plans, strategies and initiatives.
* Develop a pull-through strategies at the national and local level based on current position, existing performance to drive performance, enhance perception of access, and educate providers on the brand availability.
* Monitor progress and performance of the Pull-Through Strategies at the channel and plan level measured against strategy and brand objectives.
EDUCATION & REQUIREMENTS:
* 10+ years pharmaceutical experience in sales or marketing with at least 5+ years of market access responsibilities and successful track record
* Demonstrated hands-on experience and expertise in market access
Come discover more about Otsuka and our benefit offerings; https://www.otsuka-us.com/careers-join-otsuka.
Disclaimer: This job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by the people assigned to this position. It is not intended to include every job duty and responsibility specific to the position. Otsuka reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.Otsuka is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran or disabled status, or any protected status.
Statement Regarding Job Recruiting Fraud Scams
Job postings, job offers, or introductions to enter into a business relationship with Otsuka through a third-party vendor may be unauthorized. Avoid being the subject of a scam by dealing only directly with Otsuka through its official Otsuka Career website https://vhr-otsuka.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/External . Any authorized third-party vendor job boards should redirect any inquiry to this Otsuka Career website.