|•||Job Seeker Tools|
|•||Your Saved Jobs|
|•||Build Your Professional Profile|
|Clinical Research Coordinator|
Company: University of Miami
Location: Miami, FL
Employment Type: Full Time
Date Posted: 06/11/2021
Expire Date: 07/11/2021
Job Categories: Science
Clinical Research Coordinator|
About This Position
Great opportunity to grow in the field of clinical trials and receive great benefits!
The University of Miami, Miller School of Medicine's Department of Clinical Translational Research Site is seeking a full time Clinical Research Coordinator. This position provides professional level support for research studies which includes implementing research protocol and monitoring participant adherence to protocol.
* Establishes patient/participant screening procedures with Principal Investigator and obtains relevant medical information from patient clinic charts/medical records
* Determines data to be collected and develops forms for collections/summarizing data
* Establishes and maintains contact with patient/participants, health care providers, community agencies, study sponsors
* Provides professional level support for research studies and assists in the design of studies
* Develops, verifies and implements procedures to accomplish research goals
* Verifies accuracy of research data and monitors data quality control
* Maintains and assists clinical research computer database and enters data onto case reports and/or into database as appropriate. Ensures data integrity and consistency in computer database and written records.
* Establishes/maintains contact with patient/participants, health care providers, community agencies and study sponsors.
* Updates appropriate agencies (such as sponsors, IRB, etc) regarding current status of research project. Provides in-service education to staff and patients/participants about research protocols.
This list of duties and responsibilities is not intended to be all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties or responsibilities as necessary.
* Bachelor's Degree in a biological science or health discipline
* Three years of relevant work experience in clinical trials management or research experience in clinical trial setting
* Skill in completing assignments accurately and with attention to detail
* Ability to analyze, organize and prioritize work under pressure while meeting deadlines
* Ability to process and handle confidential information with discretion
* Ability to work evenings, nights, and weekends as necessary
* Commitment to the University’s core values
* Ability to work independently and/or in a collaborative environment
* Clinical Research Certification
* Computer skills related to data management
* Fluent in Spanish
Any relevant education, certifications and/or work experience may be considered.
The University of Miami offers competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, tuition remission and more.
UHealth-University of Miami Health System, South Florida's only university-based health system, provides leading-edge patient care powered by the ground breaking research and medical education at the Miller School of Medicine. As an academic medical center, we are proud to serve South Florida, Latin America and the Caribbean. Our physicians represent more than 100 specialties and sub-specialties, and have more than one million patient encounters each year. Our tradition of excellence has earned worldwide recognition for outstanding teaching, research and patient care. We're the challenge you've been looking for.
Patient safety is a top priority. As a result, during the Influenza ("the flu") season (September through April), the University Of Miami Miller School Of Medicine requires all employees who provide ongoing services to patients, work in a location (all Hospitals and clinics) where patient care is provided, or work in patient care or clinical care areas, to have an annual influenza vaccination. Failure to meet this requirement will result in rescinding or termination of employment.
The University of Miami is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply. Applicants and employees are protected from discrimination based on certain categories protected by Federal law.