|Enterprise Project Manager|
Company: Accion Opportunity Fund
Location: San Jose, CA
Employment Type: Full Time
Date Posted: 06/15/2021
Expire Date: 08/15/2021
Job Categories: Information Technology
Enterprise Project Manager|
This is a fully remote role.
Reporting to the Director, PMO, Accion Opportunity Fund (AOF) is seeking an Enterprise Project
Manager to join our growing organization. The Enterprise Project Manager will be responsible for
managing cross-functional, high impact initiatives to meet AOF’s strategic goals.
Provides the direction for complex projects, processes and change management initiatives. This position
works with peer management at all levels from the executive level through all departments to support
business strategies, goals, objectives, and change integration initiatives.
This role must be able to work independently and demonstrate leadership in various situations including
program and project management as well with external strategic partners. To be effective this position
requires strong critical thinking and analytical skills, highly effective written, presentation and oral communications skills, an independent, consultative approach to building business relationships and
recommending best courses of action, and the ability to gain commitment from parties with differing
positions and opinions.
This position requires an established record of consistently delivering projects results on time and
holding oneself, and others, accountable for deadlines.
You are a hands-on project manager type capable of engaging in executive level and department level
discussions through the organization, create and manage project plans, accountable for milestones and
overall communications to stakeholders.
• Responsible for leading and driving both IT and Non-IT programs and projects.
• Serve in a lead role to initiate, implement, manage, and communicate project plans for strategic
initiatives and other enterprise projects.
• Translate strategies/policies into specific goals, tactics, action plans and deliverables including
managing scope and budget.
• Provide leadership in the requirements gathering process (both business requirements and
technical requirements) Assures appropriate integration between project sponsor, project team
members, and business stakeholders to identify and address change management efforts.
• Work with other project teams and departments to execute a standard change management
discipline while developing and manages project schedule and milestones.
• Serve as primary contact to senior department managers for projects/change initiatives.
• Communications, initiatives, and day-to-day operation activities along with project status
• Maintains effective working relationships with other groups and departments to support
successful initiative change management and business transition management. Partners across
the business units to develop transition plans, including ongoing success measures.
• Facilitate conflict mitigation and risk management.
• Responsible for communication plans, presentations, needs assessments, acceptance, and
training plans. Work with managers and leaders for project team formation to ensure the
organization is prepared for changes introduced via new projects.
• Experience successfully transitioning projects to mainstream business functions.
• Create Work Breakdown Strategy (WBS) and ensure full identification of risks, issues, and
Highly qualified candidates will share Accion Opportunity Fund’s commitment to its mission and will
embody the organization’s core values bringing a broad range of skills and experience including, but
not limited to:
• 10-12 years professional experience with 5-7 years’ experience as project or program
management lead. e.g. Senior project manager or Program Manager
• Bachelor’s Degree or combination of education and experience
• Project management skills including:
• Managing complex, cross-functional project plans
• Vendor Managemento PPM Tools (e.g. MS Project, Smartsheet, Asana, Planview)
• Demonstrated ability to communicate a vision, build relationships and obtain buy-in
• Data analysis and problem-solving skills
• Demonstrated organization and planning skills
• Demonstrated strong leadership skills
• Negotiation and conflict management skills a must
• Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
• Demonstrated excellent written and oral communication and group presentation skills
• Experience presenting dashboards to share status, opportunities and risks to success
• Project (PMP) certification a plus
• CSM Certified Scrum Master a plus