|•||Job Seeker Tools|
|•||Your Saved Jobs|
|•||Build Your Professional Profile|
|Sr. Financial Analyst|
Company: University of Miami Health System
Location: Miami, FL
Employment Type: Full Time
Date Posted: 06/23/2021
Expire Date: 07/23/2021
Job Categories: Medical
Sr. Financial Analyst |
The Department of Medicine has an exciting opportunity for a Sr. Financial Analyst. The Sr. Financial Analyst will provide support for the Divisions of Hematology, Oncology, and Transplantation and Cell Therapy.
* Develops, prepares and coordinates documentation of financial analysis projects such as budgets, forecasts, projections, expense performance, and presentations.
* Identifies trends and developments in competitive environments and makes recommendations to senior management.
* Will create and maintain MOUs.
* Will maintain costing allocations and submit PAAs for funding changes.
* Provides analytical evaluation for forward-looking financial or business-related projects. Devises financial forecasting and reconciliation of accounts.
* Reviews reports and ensures that financial information has been recorded accurately. Compares results with plans and forecasts and makes recommendations for adjustments.
* Trains and oversees junior staff members to ensure accuracy and efficiency in end work product. Assists in the development and organization of department and project budgets.
* Designs and builds various models that summarize several different scenarios around growth and expansion initiatives or opportunities.
* Develops performance and productivity dashboards, models or analyses.
* Determines profitability and pricing on product offerings and develops performance indicators to enable the analysis of business segments and new product lines.
* Conducts research on different strategic initiatives.
* Acts as liaison to other departments, vendors, and other external parties to complete assignments.
* Adheres to University and unit-level policies and procedures and safeguards University assets.
This list of duties and responsibilities is not intended to be all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties or responsibilities as necessary.
* Bachelorís degree in relevant field
* Minimum 3 years of relevant experience
* Skill in collecting, organizing, and analyzing data.
* Ability to recognize, analyze, and solve a variety of problems.
* Ability to exercise sound judgment in making critical decisions.
* Any appropriate combination of relevant education, experience and/or certifications may be considered.