|•||Job Seeker Tools|
|•||Your Saved Jobs|
|•||Build Your Professional Profile|
|Sr. Administrative Assistant|
Company: University of Miami Health System
Location: Miami, FL
Employment Type: Full Time
Date Posted: 06/23/2021
Expire Date: 07/23/2021
Job Categories: Medical
Sr. Administrative Assistant |
The Department of Medicine has an exciting opportunity for a Sr. Administrative Assistant. The Sr. Administrative Assistant performs a variety of clerical functions and office support activities for assigned department(s) to facilitate the efficient operations of the office.
* Manages and composes outgoing correspondence for executive approval and alerts writers to any conflicts or departure from policies or the executive’s viewpoint.
* Initiates and processes the documentation/correspondence as required and ensures adherence to the University of Miami policies and procedures
* Manages customer service reports for the faculty (press ganey) providing results to administrator and chief
* Assists with preparation of capital project budget for the division, and monitors budgets and make recommendations for cost savings
* Coordinates preparation of operating reports such as budget expenditures, statistical reports, or performance measures.
* Maintains productivity records for physicians and provides monthly reporting to all physicians; flags those not meeting their productivity goals.
* May serve as the division administrator at meetings and express the divisions viewpoints
* Prepares special or one-time reports, summaries, or replies to inquiries, selecting relevant information from a variety of sources
* Completes special assignments for highest level of for the division which requires collecting, organizing, and analyzing data and producing reports which may be the basis of significant decisions, using UhealthInsight and other databases
* Contacts or responds to contacts from high-ranking individuals inside or outside the university
* Provides information and ideas regarding strategy and operational initiatives to the Sr. Division Administrator
* Performs administrative functions such as composing or dictating correspondence, scheduling appointments, etc.as deemed necessary
* Prepares financial forms (IDRs, BERFs, work orders, check requisitions, etc for department). Following departmental and university guidelines, paying particular attention to budgets, and continuing medical education limits for faculty
Minimum Requirements are:
* High School diploma or equivalent is required.
* Three years of work related experience
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Strong interpersonal skills; ability to collaborate well with others
* Solid computer skills
* Any appropriate combination of relevant education, experience and/or certifications may be considered.