CBRE’s Global Workplace Solution organization is looking for skilled and passionate maintenance technicians to join our growing team as we work to power one of the world’s largest online retailers!
We offer competitive pay, benefits packages, wellness programs, and an inclusive, collaborative working environment. Additionally, you will be a part of a global network of professionals supporting client operations across CBRE’s Global Workplace Solutions organization where you will have opportunities for career advancement and skill development.
Are you interested in growing your career with us? Read on to learn more!
ABOUT THE ROLE
In this vital role, you will support the function of the client’s Fulfillment Center (FC) operation, as a member of the Reliability Maintenance & Engineering (RME) team. As a member of the RME team you will repair, maintain, and continuously improve functionality of materials handling equipment and robotic systems throughout the facility. Collaborating with the Operations team and other business partners, you will work behind the scenes to ensure optimal productivity for the site using industrial troubleshooting techniques, Predictive Maintenance (PdM) tools, and your maintenance knowledge to monitor and resolve equipment issues before they arise.
As a Service Technician III you’ll be a key leader in running a shift and providing a guidance to follow technicians and Control support partners. You’ll also have a path forward to career grow into a management position as an Area Maintenance Manager after 2 years of successful service. If you love working in maintenance, coaching and teaching junior staff, and want to grow your career in this field, join us at CBRE as a Service Maintenance III Technician.
This role works 10-hour shifts 4 days a week.
If you do not have experience that meet the qualifications of this specific role, apply anyway! We might have a role open that is a better fit and want to get to know you!
· Promote a safe working environment by following all safety procedures.
· Maintain and troubleshoot all conveyor systems in the building.
· Lead and audit preventative maintenance procedures.
· Install, maintain, and troubleshoot relay logic, ladder diagrams, control components, photo-eyes, motor starters, limit switches, proximity sensors, solenoids, etc.
· Create and close out work orders in a CMMS with data including labor hours, equipment maintenance and parts used.
· Maintain a positive working relationship across all of the Amazon Operations facility
· Develop training plans for service technicians.
· Develop work plans for emergency repair of critical assets.