|Director - Clinical Operations (Neuro, Trauma and Ortho)|
Company: Indiana University Health
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Employment Type: Full Time
Date Posted: 06/23/2021
Expire Date: 08/23/2021
Job Categories: Administrative and Support Services
Director - Clinical Operations (Neuro, Trauma and Ortho) |
describe how we will achieve our vision.
The Director – Clinical Operations will provide administrative direction to the Neuro, Trauma and Ortho service lines with an emphasis on quality management and enhanced customer service. This leader is responsible for providing leadership in all facets of patient care and is accountable for the initiation and completion of business and unit plans that ensure quality while utilizing available resources efficiently. The Director is accountable for alignment of the service line vision with the organization mission, values and excellence goals (people, service, financial, clinical). May be responsible for 24-hour accountability.
• Masters of Nursing or related field is required or actively enrolled. Doctorate preferred.
• 7+ years of relevant leadership experience.
• Requires current state of Indiana license as Registered Nurse.
• Requires that the RN has graduated from a nationally accredited nursing program.
• Requires Basic Life Support certification through the AHA.
• Other advanced life support certifications may be required per unit/department specialty according to patient care policies.
• Requires completion Clinical Specialty Professional Certification within 1 year upon meeting eligibility requirements.
Reports to: Chief Nursing Officer – Adult Academic Health Center
Direct reports: 7 manager level and 4 individual contributors
Total span of control: 525 team members
Contact Name: Katie O'Risky
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org