|•||Job Seeker Tools|
|•||Your Saved Jobs|
|•||Build Your Professional Profile|
|Postdoctoral Associate (Psychiatry)|
Company: University of Miami Health System
Location: Miami, FL
Employment Type: Full Time
Date Posted: 07/22/2021
Expire Date: 08/22/2021
Job Categories: Healthcare, Other
Postdoctoral Associate (Psychiatry)|
About This Position
The Department of Psychiatry - Research Division at the University of Miami, Miller School of Medicine, has an exciting opportunity for a Postdoctoral Associate. The Postdoctoral Associate performs scientific research and studies under the supervision of managing staff. Moreover, the Postdoctoral Associate promotes institutional recognition through literal contributions to the scientific community.
* Conducts research on specific areas of study as assigned.
* Prepares research reports and technical papers for publishing.
* Investigates the feasibility of applying a wide variety of scientific principles and theories.
* Maintains substantial knowledge of state-of-the-art principles and theories.
* Develops advanced analytical models and systems and provides solutions and analyses to support strategic and tactical decisions.
* Adheres to University and unit-level policies and procedures and safeguards University assets.
This list of duties and responsibilities is not intended to be all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties or responsibilities as necessary.
* Ph.D. or Psy.D.
* Skill in collecting, organizing, and analyzing data.
* Ability to recognize, analyze, and solve a variety of problems.
* Ability to exercise sound judgment in making critical decisions.
The University of Miami offers competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, tuition remission and more.
UHealth-University of Miami Health System, South Florida's only university-based health system, provides leading-edge patient care powered by the ground breaking research and medical education at the Miller School of Medicine. As an academic medical center, we are proud to serve South Florida, Latin America and the Caribbean. Our physicians represent more than 100 specialties and sub-specialties, and have more than one million patient encounters each year. Our tradition of excellence has earned worldwide recognition for outstanding teaching, research and patient care. We're the challenge you've been looking for.
Patient safety is a top priority. As a result, during the Influenza ("the flu") season (September through April), the University Of Miami Miller School Of Medicine requires all employees who provide ongoing services to patients, work in a location (all Hospitals and clinics) where patient care is provided, or work in patient care or clinical care areas, to have an annual influenza vaccination. Failure to meet this requirement will result in rescinding or termination of employment.
The University of Miami is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply. Applicants and employees are protected from discrimination based on certain categories protected by Federal law. Click here for additional information.