|Mgr Financial Planning & Analysis|
Company: Otsuka Pharmaceuticals
Location: Princeton, NJ
Employment Type: Full Time
Date Posted: 07/22/2021
Expire Date: 08/22/2021
Job Categories: Medical
Mgr Financial Planning & Analysis|
- Provides financial planning and analytic support to various departments, including IT.
- Expected to work with Department leads to develop and manage budgets and forecasts, review actuals, provide analysis of variances and identify opportunities for more efficient use of resources.
- Required to utilize reporting packages, databases and visualization tools to analyze and communicate information to senior level financial and non-financial executives.
- Provide financial support to department leads
- act as financial advisor for business, including:
a) Coordinate and develop budgets, forecasts and long term plans per the Financial Planning Calendar, for all lines of the P&L
b) Understand drivers of Budget variances for expenses and revenue
c) Identify areas of opportunity for spending efficiencies
d) Incorporate and share Financial Stewardship principles across the commercial team
e) Help manage accrual and accountin g process across the business, including ability to provide business with uncommitted and unspent funds
f) Understand the underlying financial risks and opportunities for each department.
- Use financial analyses and data visualization tools to help measure, communicate and prioritize results and investment decisions.
- Develop and maintain analysis reports that help client and senior management better understand and manage the business.
- Support and help manage data integrity, including summarizing all types of expenses.
- BS in Finance or Accounting required Preference given to candidates with MBA, CPA or CMA Financial analysis experience including support of business/commercial organizations and IT departments
- Preference given to candidates with 5+ years of pharmaceutical or life science experience
- Proficient with financial reporting systems (Hyperion, Anaplan), data visualization systems (Tableau, Power BI) an d databases, such that they can produce accurate and timely financial reports combining data from different sources
- Self starter, capable of working independently with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize work
Come discover more about Otsuka and our benefit offerings; https://www.otsuka-us.com/careers-join-otsuka.
Disclaimer: This job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by the people assigned to this position. It is not intended to include every job duty and responsibility specific to the position. Otsuka reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.Otsuka is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran or disabled status, or any protected status.
Statement Regarding Job Recruiting Fraud Scams
Job postings, job offers, or introductions to enter into a business relationship with Otsuka through a third-party vendor may be unauthorized. Avoid being the subject of a scam by dealing only directly with Otsuka through its official Otsuka Career website https://vhr-otsuka.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/External . Any authorized third-party vendor job boards should redirect any inquiry to this Otsuka Career website.