Storage Technical Sales Specialist - Data and AI (OH/PA/NJ/NY) in New York, NY
Bather / Groomer Trainee in Nesconset, NY
Android Developer - Lead
Company: Capgemini Location: New York, NY Employment Type: Full Time Date Posted: 05/04/2022 Expire Date: 05/21/2022 Job Categories:
Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations, Architectural Services, Computers, Software, Construction, Mining and Trades, Information Technology, Internet/E-Commerce, Sales, Research & Development, Web Technology
Android Developer - Lead
About DCX – Digital Customer Experience The Capgemini Digital Customer Experience (DCX) practice specializes in driving business value and customer engagement at each stage of the customer journey from marketing and sales to commerce and service. By combining proven methodologies, deep technical expertise, design and strategy, its talented teams take an integrated approach to addressing the total experience, for both customers and employees. By creating immersive experiences that engage and convert, brands can realize their CX vision and get the future they want.
About Interactive We create websites and web applications that are functional, gorgeous and standards based. Our websites have terrific user experiences and are aligned with your business’ goals and users’ expectations. While we are definitely experts on wide range of web apps we a particular talent for real-time apps and e-Commerce solutions. But technology itself is a secondary thing, but a key enabler.
About Our Culture Capgemini is a dynamic company that looks for team members to grow with us. We are committed to supporting you to GET THE FUTURE YOU WANT. That is our commitment to every employee. Capgemini offers a generous total rewards package, including flexible hours, autonomy, transparency, and a diverse and inclusive culture. With 11 Employee Resource Groups, we are committed to supporting your causes and getting involved in your community to help make it better. We have an electrical spirit and encourage professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Capgemini employee shares one inspired mission: To be bold; to be YOU.
Join us to get the future you want!
Senior Android Developer You assign, coordinate, and review work and activities of programming personnel. Collaborate with computer manufacturers and other users to develop new programming methods. Supervise, train, mentor junior level programmers in programming and program coding. Represent team in project meetings. Work with business and functional analysts, and software & solution architects in ensuring that programs and systems function as intended Supervise, mentor and manage large teams of programmers in one or more projects. Represent project teams in project/program meetings or in meetings with sponsor.
Experienced Android developer to assist with the overall technical assessment of a currently deployed mobile application. Duties will include going through the current code base to analyze the architecture while also looking for ways to improve the current implementation. Client will be looking for a proper current assessment of their app as well as an estimate to develop a set of new features to be implemented with a position could possibly extend to leading a small team of developers to implement the requested feature set. Also needs experience in integrating mobile app with Microservices REST APIs.
Qualifications & Requirements
Required Skills and Experience
• 7-10 years (3 years min relevant experience in the role) experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Highly proficient with Mobile development technologies
• Prototyping, designing, and developing mobile applications
• Experience working with mobile apps technologies (ex. Android, iOS, cross platform such as React Native, Flutter)
• Partnering with the stakeholders and end users to translate ideas, high level specifications into new or enhanced mobile application solutions
• Mentoring junior resources and provide guidance ensuring all development standards and practices are adhered to
• Pursues continuous improvement in development processes, standards and quality
• Coach, mentor, and lead a diverse group of lean/agile software engineers
• Work with product owners across the businesses to understand market needs & vision; quickly translate that vision into demonstrable applications
• Quickly define and deliver working software prototypes
• Collaborate with product owners and architects to develop multi generation software technology plans
• Work directly with stakeholders to understand business and technical needs
• Communicate effectively with immediate team and leadership, ensuring team receives consistent messages and has clear understanding of business direction, strategy, and results
• Collaborate with cross functional teams such as architecture, backend integration, visual design, UX teams, QA, etc
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
A global leader in consulting, technology, services, and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of client’s opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital, and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 300,000 team members in over 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.