|•||Job Seeker Tools|
|•||Your Saved Jobs|
|•||Build Your Professional Profile|
|Graduate Registered Respiratory Therapist 10K Sign On Bonus|
Company: Vanderbilt Health
Location: Nashville, TN
Employment Type: Full Time
Date Posted: 08/11/2022
Expire Date: 09/17/2022
Job Categories: Arts, Entertainment, and Media, Biotechnology and Pharmaceutical, Healthcare, Other, Healthcare, Practitioner and Technician, Information Technology, Other / General, Quality Control, Research & Development, Medical, Nonprofit and Volunteer Services
Graduate Registered Respiratory Therapist 10K Sign On Bonus|
Graduate Respiratory Therapist
Pediatric Respiratory Care
Performs routine respiratory care procedures in the acute care, critical care and outpatient environment; perform respiratory care assessments and diagnostic testing procedures associated with respiratory care under occasional guidance.
As one of the nation's leading children's hospitals, and the largest in the Southeast, we are ready for any health concern your child may face, from the simple to the most complex. We are a non-profit hospital that provides care regardless of a families' ability to pay.
The Respiratory Care Department is active in all patient-care settings and provides around-the-clock services to all Vanderbilt Medical Center departments. Respiratory therapists consult with physicians regarding the selection of procedures and courses of therapy. They also assist patients and families with instruction on respiratory home care therapy and associated equipment.
View how Vanderbilt Health employees celebrate the difference they make every day:
Discover Vanderbilt University Medical Center:
Located in Nashville, Tennessee, and operating at a global crossroads of teaching, discovery and patient care, VUMC is a community of individuals who come to work each day with the simple aim of changing the world. It is a place where your expertise will be valued, your knowledge expanded and your abilities challenged. It is a place where your diversity — of culture, thinking, learning and leading — is sought and celebrated. It is a place where employees know they are part of something that is bigger than themselves, take exceptional pride in their work and never settle for what was good enough yesterday. Vanderbilt’s mission is to advance health and wellness through preeminent programs in patient care, education, and research.
VUMC Recent Accomplishments:
Because we are committed to providing the best in patient care, education and research, we are proud of our recent accomplishments:
· #1 Adult Hospital in Tennessee and metropolitan Nashville, named to the Best Hospitals Honor Roll of the top 20 adult hospitals, 10 nationally ranked adult specialty programs, with 3 specialties rated in the top 10 nationally, Monroe Carell Jr. Children’s Hospital at Vanderbilt named as one of the Best Children’s Hospital in the nation, with 10 out of 10 pediatric specialties nationally ranked.
· Among the nation’s 100 “most-wired” hospitals and health systems for its efforts in innovative medical technology.
· named as one of the “100 Great Hospitals in America”, in the roster of 100 Hospitals and Health Systems with Great Oncology Programs and to its list of the 100 Hospitals with Great Heart Programs.
· One of only 10 children’s hospitals in the to be named at Leapfrog Top Hospital.
· The School of Medicine has 112 elected fellows
· Received our third consecutive Magnet designations.
· 22 members, elected by their peers in recognition of outstanding achievement
Other : Graduate of (or enrolled in) an approved discipline specific program (or equivalent expereince)
Licensure, Certification, and/or Registration (LCR):
Additional Qualification Information:
Physical Requirements/Strengths needed & Physical Demands: