|CREATIVE CONTENT PRODUCER, Duke University Men's Basketball|
Company: Duke University Athletics
Location: Durham, NC
Employment Type: Full Time
Date Posted: 06/23/2022
Expire Date: 08/23/2022
Job Categories: Sports and Recreation
CREATIVE CONTENT PRODUCER, Duke University Men's Basketball|
Working Title: Creative Content Producer
The Director of Content will help drive content strategy for Duke Menís Basketball and is responsible for creating engaging visual media for the DukeMBB brand. The position is involved in Duke Menís Basketballís recruiting visits/strategy as well.
- Produce creative content for @ DukeMBB
- Film a variety of team functions, including games, practices and workouts
- Help develop social media branding and aesthetics plan for each season with other core group members
- Participate in regular coordination/brainstorming meetings for DukeMBB content (help drive content strategy for Duke Menís Basketball overall)
- Help Duke Menís Basketball remain current with emerging trends in social media
- Help monitor DukeMBB social media accounts
- Track latest innovations in camera equipment and software
- Log all footage shot and help core group members maintain organized video archive
- Produce recruiting content and assist during recruit visits
- Work with and help lead student videographers
Undergraduate college degree. One or more years of professional experience with Adobe Creative Suite is preferred. Must be able to work flexible hours, including frequent evenings and weekends. This position will have work responsibilities around every Duke Menís Basketball game.
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to think creatively
- Ability to function as part of a team
- Ability to create cutting-edge content for @DukeMBB social channels (Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, YouTube)
- Comfortability with deadlines and ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to accept constructive criticism and follow guidelines
- Self-motivated individual excited to take initiative on new projects and learn new skills
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Understanding of college basketball and the Duke Basketball culture
- Proficiency with Mac systems and Adobe Creative Suite programs
Work requires analytical, communications and organizational skills generally acquired through completion of a bachelor's degree program.
Work requires one year of experience in program administration or OR AN EQUIVALENT COMBINATION OF RELEVANT EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE involving academic, instructional or counseling activities to acquire skills necessary to plan, coordinate and implement a variety of program activities and events.
Duke is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing employment opportunity without regard to an individual's age, color, disability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or veteran status.
Duke aspires to create a community built on collaboration, innovation, creativity, and belonging. Our collective success depends on the robust exchange of ideasóan exchange that is best when the rich diversity of our perspectives, backgrounds, and experiences flourishes. To achieve this exchange, it is essential that all members of the community feel secure and welcome, that the contributions of all individuals are respected, and that all voices are heard. All members of our community have a responsibility to uphold these values.
Essential Physical Job Functions: Certain jobs at Duke University and Duke University Health System may include essentialjob functions that require specific physical and/or mental abilities. Additional information and provision for requests for reasonable accommodation will be provided by each hiring department.
Company Name: Duke University Athletics