Take the Microsoft Technical Challenge!
HBCU CONNECT has teamed up with Microsoft to provide excellent opportunities
for experienced minority professionals to work with the Extraordinary talent in the
Cloud & Enterprise,
business and Global Foundation Services division!
The Microsoft Technical Challenge!
The Technical Challenge is sponsored by Microsoft and HBCUConnect.com.
Participating in our online Technical Challenge will give you the chance to win recognition and actual
prizes for demonstrating your level of understanding of fundamental Computer Science knowledge,
problem solving, networking, IT infrastructure and coding skills!
The Tech Challenge is designed for professionals with 2+ years of
If you are in college or have less than 2 years of experience,
to learn about opportunities for college recruits!
Participants with the best submissions will have a chance to win one of the following prizes:
Let's Get Started!
- A trip to Washington, D.C. to join us at a special event for Black Tech professionals in the
D.C., Maryland, Virginia area in May 2014.
- A trip to Microsoft's Headquarters to include a tour of the campus, meetings with other
talented African American software engineers at Microsoft, and a chance to interview with Microsoft
- A Brand New XBOX ONE Gaming System.
- Be Recognized in HBCU CONNECT Magazine as one of the premier African American Software Engineers in the country.
- Interview for a career with Microsoft!
The first step to entering the contest is making sure we have your contact information and resume on
file. Please complete the form below and then following the instructions on the following page...
Terms & Conditions
Any questions or concerns? Contact us at 1.877.864.4446.