The Credit Suisse Scholars Program is a renewable scholarship open to current freshmen (rising sophomores) attending North Carolina A&T University, North Carolina Central University, and Winston Salem State University. Along with financial support, scholars are provided with networking and career exposure opportunities at Credit Suisse.
1. Have a minimum cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 3.25 on a 4.0 scale.
2. Be currently classified as a college freshman, and will be enrolled as a full-time college sophomore for the 2022-2023 academic year at one of the following HBCUs:
- North Carolina A&T State University
- North Carolina Central University
- Winston-Salem State University
3. Must demonstrate an interest in business or finance in the essay, resume, and/or academic major.
4. Have completed the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and have a demonstrated unmet financial need, as verified by the applicant’s institution.