Home > Forums > Interest Groups > Fraternity & Sorority Life
Edit Settings  |  Search Forums
Is branding a requirement in some Frats? Posted on 04-11-2008
kollin

Are there any Organizations where branding is a requirement? My old step team coach is a Sigma and he had a brand on his arm, however I didnt think to ask him at the time.
  [Reply]
Page 1 of 3 123  >  Last
C Nels replied on 04-11-2008 02:48PM [Reply]
Nope. Maybe a farming fraternity like Moo Phi Moo, but not any of the BGLOs.
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
smc112 from Laguana Hills, CA replied on 04-11-2008 06:45PM [Reply]
Kappas and Omega's are required to have a brand. I don't know of too many Kappa's or Que's that don't have one. Kappa's normally have one on the arm or chest, and Que's have it on the behind or arm. This isn't a "National" requirement, but it is a requirement amongst the members.
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
evy08 replied on 04-11-2008 08:04PM [Reply]
smc112 wrote:
Kappas and Omega's are required to have a brand. I don't know of too many Kappa's or Que's that don't have one. Kappa's normally have one on the arm or chest, and Que's have it on the behind or arm. This isn't a "National" requirement, but it is a requirement amongst the members.
........
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
replied on 04-11-2008 09:33PM [Reply]
C_Nels wrote:
Nope. Maybe a farming fraternity like Moo Phi Moo, but not any of the BGLOs.
Ha! Farming fraternity...that was cute...that was cute...
  [Edit] [Delete] [Report Abuse] [Quote]
smc112 from Laguana Hills, CA replied on 04-11-2008 09:54PM [Reply]
evy08 wrote:
........
The Que's are quick to show you theirs on their behind. Just go to a Que party, you'll see all of them flashing their **** cheeks! LOL
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
phoenix09 replied on 04-12-2008 12:23AM [Reply]
smc112 wrote:
The Que's are quick to show you theirs on their behind. Just go to a Que party, you'll see all of them flashing their **** cheeks! LOL
wow.
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
C Nels replied on 04-12-2008 07:46PM [Reply]
smc112 wrote:
Kappas and Omega's are required to have a brand. I don't know of too many Kappa's or Que's that don't have one. Kappa's normally have one on the arm or chest, and Que's have it on the behind or arm. This isn't a "National" requirement, but it is a requirement amongst the members.
Reeeally?! How interesting! Can you clarify the difference between a "National" requirement and a requirement amongst the members? You have me confused about that.
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
evy08 replied on 04-12-2008 09:22PM [Reply]
smc112 wrote:
The Que's are quick to show you theirs on their behind. Just go to a Que party, you'll see all of them flashing their **** cheeks! LOL
Alright then, you go ahead and keep on believing that Unless you've seen the behind of every member of said fraternity, then I suggest you don't go around stating things you know nothing about.
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
kollin replied on 04-13-2008 02:01AM [Reply]
alrite thanx, so Sigmas usually dont partake in branding?
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Reply To Topic
In order to post a response to this topic, please login below or click here to signup.
Email Address:
Password:
Page 1 of 3 123  >  Last
Home > Forums > Interest Groups > Fraternity & Sorority Life
Sponsored Content Create an Ad
Follow Us!
Link To Us!
Do you have a website? Link to HBCU Connect!