Home > Forums > Interest Groups > For The Ladies
Edit Settings  |  Search Forums
How Faithful are u? Posted on 06-14-2004
Its_like_candie

"If I got locked up and sentenced to a quarter century, Could I count on you to be there to support me mentally?" :arrow: 21 questions - 50 cent Ladies...how long would yall be willin to stay wit yer man if he was locked up?! Do you think you could honestly be faithful? Would you always visit him and let him know yer still thinkin bout him? Tell me whats up!
  [Reply]
Page 1 of 3 123  >  Last
Slim GoodyN757 replied on 06-14-2004 07:21PM [Reply]
HECK NO!!!!!!, you had no business getting in jail. thats just my opinion
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
replied on 06-14-2004 10:51PM [Reply]
cau_gurl06 wrote:
"If I got locked up and sentenced to a quarter century, Could I count on you to be there to support me mentally?" :arrow: 21 questions - 50 cent Ladies...how long would yall be willin to stay wit yer man if he was locked up?! Do you think you could honestly be faithful? Would you always visit him and let him know yer still thinkin bout him? Tell me whats up!
Hell NO!...He shoulda thought about me before he went out there and did something stupid to get locked up...I'll be ghost in a minute!
  [Edit] [Delete] [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Slim GoodyN757 replied on 06-14-2004 11:09PM [Reply]
D.O.P.A. wrote:
cau_gurl06 wrote:
"If I got locked up and sentenced to a quarter century, Could I count on you to be there to support me mentally?" :arrow: 21 questions - 50 cent Ladies...how long would yall be willin to stay wit yer man if he was locked up?! Do you think you could honestly be faithful? Would you always visit him and let him know yer still thinkin bout him? Tell me whats up!
Hell NO!...He shoulda thought about me before he went out there and did something stupid to get locked up...I'll be ghost in a minute!
now thats what im talking about^^^
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Poody from Sandy Springs, GA replied on 06-14-2004 11:15PM [Reply]
I know I may sound stupid but it depends on what he did. I know I wouldn't be with no **** anyway so if he did get sentenced to jail it must be for a cause or something. Like standing up for what he believe in and boycotting something and all that 60's sheit. I'll wait bout 2 weeks
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
ASU_chick08 from Gadsden, AL replied on 06-15-2004 12:06AM [Reply]

Poody da Cutie wrote:
I know I may sound stupid but it depends on what he did. I know I wouldn't be with no **** anyway so if he did get sentenced to jail it must be for a cause or something. Like standing up for what he believe in and boycotting something and all that 60's sheit. I'll wait bout 2 weeks
cosigns....it depends on what he did and how long we been together....
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
oOoDazzlingDanceroOo replied on 06-15-2004 12:25AM [Reply]
Poody da Cutie wrote:
I know I may sound stupid but it depends on what he did. I know I wouldn't be with no **** anyway so if he did get sentenced to jail it must be for a cause or something. Like standing up for what he believe in and boycotting something and all that 60's sheit. I'll wait bout 2 weeks
cosigns!
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Poody from Sandy Springs, GA replied on 06-15-2004 01:03AM [Reply]
STICK BY YO MAN LADIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its a new millenium
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
replied on 06-15-2004 01:12AM [Reply]
Sorry...but i can't stick by no man who gets himself in jail.... I need a man who is doin good for himself and for me. Being in jail ain't doin ish! Cause when he sittin up in jail what can he do for me? Not a damn thing! And when he gets out of jail what can he do for me? Not a damn thing! I'mma be movin on to bigger and better things..
  [Edit] [Delete] [Report Abuse] [Quote]
ClassyWisdom08 replied on 06-15-2004 01:00PM [Reply]
Stick by your man??? Now, if the shoe was on the other foot,would this guy be there for you?? More than likely he wont depending on the type of person he is.
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Reply To Topic
In order to post a response to this topic, please login below or click here to signup.
Email Address:
Password:
Page 1 of 3 123  >  Last
Home > Forums > Interest Groups > For The Ladies
Sponsored Content Create an Ad
Follow Us!
Link To Us!
Do you have a website? Link to HBCU Connect!