I heard on the radio that a HBCU has that much white people attending their school. They are getting scholarships to attend. Do you think they are just taking advantage of us? I bet if it was blacks tring to attend a school that was founded by whites they would no let us out number them .
My dad is a WVSU alum....he said when he was there it was like a real black college...but as the years have progressed on it has turned into a PWI...it truly is a " HISTORICALLY " black university that is PRESENTLY white. :roll: :arrow:
Lincoln University of Missouri where I attended is an HBCU only after 5pm when I was there. In the classes, out of 100 people, 60 of them are probably white. Black students in the state of Missouri are not flocking to Lincoln as they do in the HBCUs down in the Southern and more eastern parts of the country. White students are taking advantage of this. On campus though as far as the residence halls, they are 99 percent Black and the other 1 percent are bi-racial or latino.