Home > Forums > Interest Groups > Fraternity & Sorority Life
Edit Settings  |  Search Forums
. Posted on 01-14-2005
PoeticMusic87

NEVER MIND
  [Reply]
Page 1 of 4 1234  >  Last
Kismet_TNT replied on 01-14-2005 09:19PM [Reply]
No one can tell you what to pledge and you shouldn't tell anyone else what you want to pledge. You should RESEARCH RESEARCH RESEARCH!
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
laidbackfella from Orangeburg, SC replied on 01-14-2005 11:40PM [Reply]

PoeticMusic87 wrote:
I don't wanna plegde
That's exactly what you should be thinking. Don't do nothing. Get fully admitted to a degree program before you start asking random cyber entities what you should pledge. MOD's can we get a membership interest sticky to streamline these sort of questions?
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Kinkee replied on 01-14-2005 11:43PM [Reply]
laidbackfella wrote:
PoeticMusic87 wrote:
I don't wanna plegde
That's exactly what you should be thinking. Don't do nothing. Get fully admitted to a degree program before you start asking random cyber entities what you should pledge. MOD's can we get a membership interest sticky to streamline these sort of questions?
I cosign.
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
replied on 01-15-2005 01:10PM [Reply]
NEVER MIND
  [Edit] [Delete] [Report Abuse] [Quote]
IgnoranceIsBliss from Dallas, TX replied on 01-15-2005 01:27PM [Reply]

Yall don't have to be so harsh. A lot of people don't know "the rules" and that you're not supposed to publically expose interest in any specific sororites/fraternities. I'm sure yall were there one day and wasn't aware of that. Calm yourselves down.
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Dat Man 1914 replied on 01-15-2005 02:05PM [Reply]
Ms. Megan wrote:
Yall don't have to be so harsh. A lot of people don't know "the rules" and that you're not supposed to publically expose interest in any specific sororites/fraternities. I'm sure yall were there one day and wasn't aware of that. Calm yourselves down.
True there was a point where we did not know the "rules", but whether or not she knew anything about greek life...
PoeticMusic87 wrote:
on top of that...I kind of have a thing for a Kappa so I don't wanna plegde something that crosses them, y'know?
You should want to join an organization because YOU want to, not because of what someone else or another organization may think... :? Im gonna cosign with what Skeegee Lady said earlier... Make sure you do you research (there are many ways to "research") and you find many answers to your question that way. I hope this helped you out.
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
IgnoranceIsBliss from Dallas, TX replied on 01-15-2005 02:21PM [Reply]

^Yea, I totally agree that it should be your decision but I was just generally speaking. A lot of people jump on these kids and they are just clueless. No need to be rude, just explain to them.
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Kinkee replied on 01-15-2005 03:42PM [Reply]
Ms. Megan wrote:
^Yea, I totally agree that it should be your decision but I was just generally speaking. A lot of people jump on these kids and they are just clueless. No need to be rude, just explain to them.
I cosign. But some people don't think.
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
IgnoranceIsBliss from Dallas, TX replied on 01-15-2005 06:42PM [Reply]

^I don't think if she asked the question to you specifically but don't respond at all if it annoyed you that much. Waste of negative energy to me.
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Reply To Topic
In order to post a response to this topic, please login below or click here to signup.
Email Address:
Password:
Page 1 of 4 1234  >  Last
Home > Forums > Interest Groups > Fraternity & Sorority Life
Sponsored Content Create an Ad
Follow Us!
Link To Us!
Do you have a website? Link to HBCU Connect!