Home > Forums > Interest Groups > For The Ladies
Edit Settings  |  Search Forums
What are the problems with the dudes at your school? Posted on 03-08-2005
R-Tistic

It seems like every girl I meet seems to say negative things about dudes from their school, and for those at Spelman, they seem to say negative things about dudes at Morehouse. So to you, what would you say are some of the problems overall about the dudes at your school?
  [Reply]
Page 1 of 10 12345678910  >  Last
replied on 03-08-2005 10:20AM [Reply]
* Listens attentively....with popcorn and Sprite remix*......Interesting.
  [Edit] [Delete] [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Poody replied on 03-08-2005 03:19PM [Reply]
well i got a big problem wit males at my school not keeping their hands to themselves. I've been in several altercations already with dudes. And it seems like even if the dude got just a pinch of cuteness in him he think he a playa and can get any girl.
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
replied on 03-08-2005 04:03PM [Reply]
The problem wit guys at my school is there are no guys at my school. Our population is 75% female. I thought I wouldn't care to much when I first got here, but now it's really startint to irk me. But seriously, a lot of these guys here act like they are still in high school. I wish they would grow the hell up already.
  [Edit] [Delete] [Report Abuse] [Quote]
replied on 03-08-2005 04:25PM [Reply]
Miss_404 wrote:
Quote:
The problem wit guys at my school is there are no guys at my school. Our population is 75% female. I thought I wouldn't care to much when I first got here, but now it's really startint to irk me. But seriously, a lot of these guys here act like they are still in high school. I wish they would grow the hell up already.
Damn. Now that's an estrogen overload! :lol: . You need to come up to Hampton and find a real man.
  [Edit] [Delete] [Report Abuse] [Quote]
replied on 03-09-2005 12:00AM [Reply]
^^^....Hey I just wanted to say first....you have a great pic of Aaliyah. :wink: . You're right. Dudes just don't be thinking. I know I'm not gonna be able to talk to a girl if I **** her off. PLus, girls be crazy nowadays, and I don't wanna **** off the wrong one. I see you already had that happen at your school. :lol:
  [Edit] [Delete] [Report Abuse] [Quote]
PhatAggie85 from Fort Washington, MD replied on 03-09-2005 09:53AM [Reply]

Poody wrote:
well i got a big problem wit males at my school not keeping their hands to themselves. I've been in several altercations already with dudes. And it seems like even if the dude got just a pinch of cuteness in him he think he a playa and can get any girl.
i will agree wit u on this one...cause that guys that got that pretty hair and ish think they can jus get any gurl on campus...but their attitudes are the worst. and some boyz on campus think that jus because they got a car wit rims im supposed to not so no to u...BS!
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
In Rod We Trust replied on 03-09-2005 12:09PM [Reply]
PhatAggie85 wrote:
Poody wrote:
well i got a big problem wit males at my school not keeping their hands to themselves. I've been in several altercations already with dudes. And it seems like even if the dude got just a pinch of cuteness in him he think he a playa and can get any girl.
i will agree wit u on this one...cause that guys that got that pretty hair and ish think they can jus get any gurl on campus...but their attitudes are the worst. and some boyz on campus think that jus because they got a car wit rims im supposed to not so no to u...BS!
I aint even got a car
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
BrownSugar replied on 03-09-2005 12:21PM [Reply]
My friends and I were just talking about this. AUC students seem to have a problem staying faithful, guys and girls. It's so easy to cheat because the AUC (proximity wise) can feel like 1 big campus. There are just too many (i can't beleive i'm saying this) romantic options. I honestly don't know of one relationship in which both parties have been faithful. But then again it's college, we're young . . . live it up :lol: . . . j/p
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
TSUlady from Bloomington, IL replied on 03-10-2005 10:16PM [Reply]
BrownSugar wrote:
My friends and I were just talking about this. AUC students seem to have a problem staying faithful, guys and girls. It's so easy to cheat because the AUC (proximity wise) can feel like 1 big campus. There are just too many (i can't beleive i'm saying this) romantic options. I honestly don't know of one relationship in which both parties have been faithful. But then again it's college, we're young . . . live it up :lol: . . . j/p
LOL!!!
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Reply To Topic
In order to post a response to this topic, please login below or click here to signup.
Email Address:
Password:
Page 1 of 10 12345678910  >  Last
Home > Forums > Interest Groups > For The Ladies
Sponsored Content Create an Ad
Follow Us!
Link To Us!
Do you have a website? Link to HBCU Connect!