Home > Forums > Interest Groups > HBCU Recruits!
Edit Settings  |  Search Forums
Words nobody has EVER heard off!!! Posted on 03-28-2004
AggieThought08

Ok the other day I heard one of my body use this word: JANK EXAMPLE: I was at this party and that JANK was off the chain. Now i know i am not the smartest person in the world. But doesn't that sound little ignorant. I mean not to play my boy or nothing he is right behind me and class ranking and everything but it really didn't sound right. IF YOU GOT SOME WORDS YOU HEARD BEFORE THAT DON'T CLICK RIGHT LET US HEAR SOME. AND PLEASE EXPLAIN THEM!!!
  [Reply]
Page 1 of 7 1234567  >  Last
replied on 03-28-2004 04:13PM [Reply]
wha....yesterday we were at the track meet gettin our marks down and this girl said loud and proud..."Keisha...Wha me!!!" Wha=watch
  [Edit] [Delete] [Report Abuse] [Quote]
replied on 03-28-2004 04:13PM [Reply]
NA THESE WORDS CLICK RIGHT IN THE SOUTH DIS WALLA GO: IT MEANS A FEW MINUTES AGO. LMAO!! I KNOW YALL THEN USED THIS BEFORE. MMM HMMM FINTO: MEANS ABOUT TO. "IM FINTO GO TO THE STO" NEM: THEM/THOSE. "WHERE YALL AT? AT MAMA NEM'S"
  [Edit] [Delete] [Report Abuse] [Quote]
justiFIYAHble replied on 03-28-2004 06:13PM [Reply]
Okay...I'll admit...this term is supposed to be used for a sound effect but I say it all tha time "Dawg, me and my gurls went to tha club last night and that thang was off tha WAM!" Wam-sound effect as in boom or splash Meanin in this sentence-Krunk...or...great
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
replied on 03-28-2004 06:16PM [Reply]
MiztikalDreams wrote:
Okay...I'll admit...this term is supposed to be used for a sound effect but I say it all tha time "Dawg, me and my gurls went to tha club last night and that thang was off tha WAM!" Wam-sound effect as in boom or splash Meanin in this sentence-Krunk...or...great
LOL I AINT USED THAT ONE BEFORE...*MAKES A NOTE*
  [Edit] [Delete] [Report Abuse] [Quote]
replied on 03-28-2004 08:03PM [Reply]
OK I GOT ANOTHER SOUND EFFECT FOR YOU! Mock!!! What the hell?? One of my friends use to say that before he left to go to florida but he used to to describe someones head. Like: that dude got and ole MOCK head. Like you got a soup-bowl head. i don't know just something i guess would go wit a person who got a dome piece!!!! lol like jereE!!!! just playing!!!
  [Edit] [Delete] [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Girl701 replied on 03-28-2004 08:13PM [Reply]
Well in NYC. They go this word. EARLY - It mean Oh yea. Example A: You got the new Cassidy CD? B: Yea A: Early
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
replied on 03-28-2004 08:24PM [Reply]
UnknownKaos_04 wrote:
OK I GOT ANOTHER SOUND EFFECT FOR YOU! Mock!!! What the hell?? One of my friends use to say that before he left to go to florida but he used to to describe someones head. Like: that dude got and ole MOCK head. Like you got a soup-bowl head. i don't know just something i guess would go wit a person who got a dome piece!!!! lol like jereE!!!! just playing!!!
I KNOW U AINT TALKIN BOUT NOBODYS HEAD :twisted: :twisted:
  [Edit] [Delete] [Report Abuse] [Quote]
SkegeeDyme08 replied on 03-28-2004 08:31PM [Reply]
NCCUjeree'04 wrote:
NA THESE WORDS CLICK RIGHT IN THE SOUTH DIS WALLA GO: IT MEANS A FEW MINUTES AGO. LMAO!! I KNOW YALL THEN USED THIS BEFORE. MMM HMMM FINTO: MEANS ABOUT TO. "IM FINTO GO TO THE STO" NEM: THEM/THOSE. "WHERE YALL AT? AT MAMA NEM'S"
yeah sis. These are some words we use in the dirty south.
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
replied on 03-28-2004 08:38PM [Reply]
SkegeeDyme08 wrote:
NCCUjeree'04 wrote:
NA THESE WORDS CLICK RIGHT IN THE SOUTH DIS WALLA GO: IT MEANS A FEW MINUTES AGO. LMAO!! I KNOW YALL THEN USED THIS BEFORE. MMM HMMM FINTO: MEANS ABOUT TO. "IM FINTO GO TO THE STO" NEM: THEM/THOSE. "WHERE YALL AT? AT MAMA NEM'S"
yeah sis. These are some words we use in the dirty south.
YOUUUUUUU KNOW
  [Edit] [Delete] [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Reply To Topic
In order to post a response to this topic, please login below or click here to signup.
Email Address:
Password:
Page 1 of 7 1234567  >  Last
Home > Forums > Interest Groups > HBCU Recruits!
Sponsored Content Create an Ad
Follow Us!
Link To Us!
Do you have a website? Link to HBCU Connect!