Got this in an e-mail, check it out.
Alright ladies, it's that time of the year again. Just
a friendly reminder!!
Please raise your big toes and repeat after me:
As a member of the Cute Girl Sisterhood, I pledge to
follow the Rules when I wear sandals and other
1. I promise to always wear sandals that fit. My toes
will not hang over and touch the ground, nor will my
heels spill over the backs.
And the sides and tops of my feet will not pudge out
between the straps.
2. I will go polish-free or vow to keep the polish
fresh, intact and chip-free.
3 I will not cheat and just touch up my big toe. I
will sand down any mounds of skin before they turn
hard and yellow.
4. I will shave the hairs off my big toe.
5. I won't wear pantyhose even if my misinformed
girlfriend, coworker, mother, sister tells me the toe
seam really will stay under my toes if I tuck it
6. If a strap breaks, I won't duct-tape, pin, glue or
tuck it back into place hoping it will stay put. I
will get my shoe fixed or toss it.
7. I will not live in corn denial; rather I will lean
on my good friend Dr. Scholl's if my feet need him.
8. I will resist the urge to buy jelly shoes at
Payless for the low, low price of $4.99 even if my
feet are small enough to fit into the kids' sizes.
9. I will take my toe ring off toward the end of the
day if my toes swell and begin to look like Vienna
10. If I have been privy to the magic that is Foot
Soap, I will share that knowledge and experience with
11. I will be brutally honest with my
girlfriend/sister/coworker when she asks me if her
feet are too **** to wear sandals. Someone has to tell
her that her toes are as long as my fingers and no
sandal makes creepy feet look good.
12. I will promise if I wear flip flops that I will
ensure that they actually flip and flop, making the
correct noise while walking and I will swear NOT to
slide or drag my feet while wearing them.
13. I will promise to throw away any white/off-white
sandals that show signs of wear...nothing is tackier
than dirty white sandals...