Home > Forums > Interest Groups > HBCU Recruits!
Edit Settings  |  Search Forums
rejection letters? Posted on 04-15-2005
increasing the hate

I haven't gotten rejected yet :? *crosses fingers for Howard* (btw, I like your screen name; in Japanese it would be "usagi desu")
  [Reply]
Page 1 of 2 12  >  Last
YanaBana05 from Baltimore, MD replied on 04-16-2005 12:39AM [Reply]

I got rejected from so many schools, I am too embarrassed to tell yall all of them :? But one school I did get rejected from was Howard, I was really sad about it. But I gotta move on.
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
replied on 04-16-2005 12:52AM [Reply]
YanaBana05 wrote:
I got rejected from so many schools, I am too embarrassed to tell yall all of them :? But one school I did get rejected from was Howard, I was really sad about it. But I gotta move on.
Awww im sorry to hear that :-( I realli want to go to Howard ! If you dont mind me asking what were your SAT scores and GPA like ?
  [Edit] [Delete] [Report Abuse] [Quote]
YanaBana05 from Baltimore, MD replied on 04-17-2005 05:12PM [Reply]

My SAT scores were pretty low, under a 1000. :?
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
replied on 04-17-2005 09:51PM [Reply]
I only applied to 4 schools. Gettin into northern Illinois was easy as fillin out a app in exchange for an acceptance letter. But I got accepted to all my schools. I just got one rejection letter from a scholarship tho. The delta sigma theta scholarship. Males and Females were eligible but I doubt they would pick a male, named jason, with my credentials anyway....
  [Edit] [Delete] [Report Abuse] [Quote]
replied on 04-18-2005 11:41AM [Reply]
I got no rejections
  [Edit] [Delete] [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Neiya05 replied on 04-18-2005 01:15PM [Reply]
i got rejected, but i also got accepted so its nothin
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
TSUlady from Bloomington, IL replied on 04-18-2005 03:29PM [Reply]
LeDbYFIRE wrote:
I only applied to 4 schools. Gettin into northern Illinois was easy as fillin out a app in exchange for an acceptance letter. But I got accepted to all my schools. I just got one rejection letter from a scholarship tho. The delta sigma theta scholarship. Males and Females were eligible but I doubt they would pick a male, named jason, with my credentials anyway....
yea see I was gonna apply for that scholarship in my area but I procrastinated, but you should check out the Kappa Alpha Psi scholarship, and there is also a scholarship called the Grambling State Alumni scholarhip for african american seniors going to black colleges, i'm not sure if you have to live in the same town or just in Illinois to apply though.
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
replied on 04-18-2005 07:24PM [Reply]
TSUlady wrote:
LeDbYFIRE wrote:
I only applied to 4 schools. Gettin into northern Illinois was easy as fillin out a app in exchange for an acceptance letter. But I got accepted to all my schools. I just got one rejection letter from a scholarship tho. The delta sigma theta scholarship. Males and Females were eligible but I doubt they would pick a male, named jason, with my credentials anyway....
yea see I was gonna apply for that scholarship in my area but I procrastinated, but you should check out the Kappa Alpha Psi scholarship, and there is also a scholarship called the Grambling State Alumni scholarhip for african american seniors going to black colleges, i'm not sure if you have to live in the same town or just in Illinois to apply though.
My counselor hooked me up with the kappa alpha psi scholarship, but I haven't heard about the grambling state alumni. I need to check into that. Good lookin out tho. Thanks
  [Edit] [Delete] [Report Abuse] [Quote]
replied on 04-20-2005 09:02PM [Reply]
now i kno some otha pple got rejected
  [Edit] [Delete] [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Reply To Topic
In order to post a response to this topic, please login below or click here to signup.
Email Address:
Password:
Page 1 of 2 12  >  Last
Home > Forums > Interest Groups > HBCU Recruits!
Sponsored Content Create an Ad
Follow Us!
Link To Us!
Do you have a website? Link to HBCU Connect!