Home > Forums > Interest Groups > For The Ladies
Edit Settings  |  Search Forums
HELP...I NEED SOME NEW GOSPEL MUSIC FOR THE YOUNG SOUL Posted on 05-11-2005
Bree
Fresno, CA
PLEASE LIST YOUR FAVORITE & THE NEWEST GOSPEL MUSIC & ARTISTS I APPRECIATE EACH REPLY
  [Reply]
Page 1 of 3 123  >  Last
Blutifully Human from Washington, DC replied on 05-11-2005 03:04AM [Reply]

Fred Hammond Mary Mary Kurt Carr Singers Smokie Norful Kirk Franklin Yolanda Adams Tonex Deitrick Haddon The Clark Sisters ...etc.
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
ThatClassyGirl216 replied on 05-11-2005 12:58PM [Reply]
cosigns with all of the above also: Deitrick Haddon Donnie McClurkin Kierra "KiKi" Sheard John P. Kee Donald Lawrence Israel and New Breed
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
replied on 05-11-2005 04:34PM [Reply]
yall basically named them all, but let me add Lisa McClendon and Grits.
  [Edit] [Delete] [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Blutifully Human from Washington, DC replied on 05-11-2005 08:20PM [Reply]

PowerofWoman wrote:
yall basically named them all, but let me add Lisa McClendon
Lisa McClendon is my girl! She came for HU's homecoming gospel concert & i also saw her perferm at a small church in Md. She's such a beautiful person, with a great spirt, wonderful personality, and i must add that her fashion is fiyah! I met her and took a pic with her on my cell phone. Ha...i'm so ghetto on a random note, i have an idea that if this thread was about ****, there would be alot more responses
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
replied on 05-11-2005 10:02PM [Reply]
where's my halo? wrote:
on a random note, i have an idea that if this thread was about ****, there would be alot more responses
ya know. it's a shame right? *smh*
  [Edit] [Delete] [Report Abuse] [Quote]
replied on 05-11-2005 10:08PM [Reply]
Yea yall ladies need to come up and get yall minds out the gutter. The fellas got our own just like this so we didn't have the opportunity to post on this one.......................on the other hand we didn't even post on ours :???:
  [Edit] [Delete] [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Blutifully Human from Washington, DC replied on 05-11-2005 11:03PM [Reply]

LeDbYFIRE wrote:
Yea yall ladies need to come up and get yall minds out the gutter. The fellas got our own just like this so we didn't have the opportunity to post on this one.......................on the other hand we didn't even post on ours :???:
the the one in the men's forum is more bare than this one. At least we took a minute to acknowledge the Lord ova here in our neck of the woods. Well...some of us
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
ThatClassyGirl216 replied on 05-11-2005 11:13PM [Reply]
oh yeah I forgot: Virtue Out of Eden Cross Movement
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
replied on 05-11-2005 11:14PM [Reply]
where's my halo? wrote:
LeDbYFIRE wrote:
Yea yall ladies need to come up and get yall minds out the gutter. The fellas got our own just like this so we didn't have the opportunity to post on this one.......................on the other hand we didn't even post on ours :???:
the the one in the men's forum is more bare than this one. At least we took a minute to acknowledge the Lord ova here in our neck of the woods. Well...some of us
See um.....it's just that I'm the um gospel spokesmen in the fellas forum, so there was no need for everybody to come postin in it ya know. Yap, so it just that we are so organized that it seem as if we weren't handlin our business.
  [Edit] [Delete] [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Reply To Topic
In order to post a response to this topic, please login below or click here to signup.
Email Address:
Password:
Page 1 of 3 123  >  Last
Home > Forums > Interest Groups > For The Ladies
Sponsored Content Create an Ad
Follow Us!
Link To Us!
Do you have a website? Link to HBCU Connect!