Home > Forums > Interest Groups > Fraternity & Sorority Life
Edit Settings  |  Search Forums
*chapter web site design* Posted on 06-17-2005
TwilightZone13

DaStrongSilentType wrote:
new website to be added to the portfolio: http://www.cerebral-innovations.com/AKA >> temporary address for NSU's Delta Epsilon chapter of Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc. i do different layouts for each page, no templates so ur site is unique - holla if this interests u... 1
That site looks really good. Big ups to you. :grin:
  [Reply]
Page 1 of 2 12  >  Last
d.blaze replied on 06-28-2005 02:42PM [Reply]
u need 2 help hampton out our greeks don't have very "elaborate" sites
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
replied on 06-28-2005 04:11PM [Reply]
BoyCharm wrote:
u need 2 help hampton out our greeks don't have very "elaborate" sites
they gotta lemme kno if they want a design, and our ques seem 2 have paid a website company 2 work on theirs... its okay, but i know i could do better on it
  [Edit] [Delete] [Report Abuse] [Quote]
WileECoyote06 replied on 07-15-2005 09:53AM [Reply]
Just sent you some business brother. Keep up the good work.
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
La replied on 07-15-2005 10:15AM [Reply]
Wes, do you still actively create sites when you get back to school in the fall? Im only asking cause Im not sure if going to school full time, and maybe having a job outside of school you dont do it too much just cause of the lack of time. But Im asking cause I wanna talk to my OES chapter when I get back to Tallahasse next month about us creating a site and you possibly doing it...
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
replied on 07-15-2005 11:03AM [Reply]
F.A.T.A.L wrote:
Wes, do you still actively create sites when you get back to school in the fall? Im only asking cause Im not sure if going to school full time, and maybe having a job outside of school you dont do it too much just cause of the lack of time. But Im asking cause I wanna talk to my OES chapter when I get back to Tallahasse next month about us creating a site and you possibly doing it...
yep, the show does go on once I get back in the fall. just let me know whatchya want on it and when ya want it and ill be on it- standing price is $50 for all chapter sites.
  [Edit] [Delete] [Report Abuse] [Quote]
La replied on 07-15-2005 11:07AM [Reply]
DaStrongSilentType wrote:
F.A.T.A.L wrote:
Wes, do you still actively create sites when you get back to school in the fall? Im only asking cause Im not sure if going to school full time, and maybe having a job outside of school you dont do it too much just cause of the lack of time. But Im asking cause I wanna talk to my OES chapter when I get back to Tallahasse next month about us creating a site and you possibly doing it...
yep, the show does go on once I get back in the fall. just let me know whatchya want on it and when ya want it and ill be on it- standing price is $50 for all chapter sites.
aight thanks.
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
AKAtude from brooklyn, NY replied on 07-15-2005 03:28PM [Reply]
That site is gorgeous...my chapter is actually trying to update our site. Can u PM me your contact info and I will speak to my sorors about it. You do great work! btw, where r u located?
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
ClassyWisdom08 replied on 07-15-2005 03:36PM [Reply]
This is great work... I need to advice from you. Okay?!!?
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
replied on 07-15-2005 04:01PM [Reply]
AKAtude wrote:
That site is gorgeous...my chapter is actually trying to update our site. Can u PM me your contact info and I will speak to my sorors about it. You do great work! btw, where r u located?
check your **** ... o and im originally from PG County, MD... but i go 2 Hampton
  [Edit] [Delete] [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Reply To Topic
In order to post a response to this topic, please login below or click here to signup.
Email Address:
Password:
Page 1 of 2 12  >  Last
Home > Forums > Interest Groups > Fraternity & Sorority Life
Sponsored Content Create an Ad
Follow Us!
Link To Us!
Do you have a website? Link to HBCU Connect!