Home > Forums > Interest Groups > HBCU Recruits!
Edit Settings  |  Search Forums
Twitchell Hall Anybody?! Posted on 07-15-2005
~*BiziBodi0509*~

Was up everyone! I am an incoming freshman this year and I will be in Twitchell Hall.I haven't heard so much about this dorm :???: . Does that mean it's boring :sad: ? Could somebody plz fill me in on some facts and not just stuff they heard through the grapevine lol cause i've heard so many different things. Thanx! Any info would be much appreciated! Bye
  [Reply]
Page 1 of 2 12  >  Last
natalie_g replied on 07-15-2005 05:46PM [Reply]
i heard that they have big **** beds like the ones in moton are pretty low and their dorm director is new so they get away with a lot of stuff like the dress code
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
msjaeatlaw replied on 07-15-2005 06:26PM [Reply]
Ima be in Twitchell Hall this year and i'm really nervous about the rooms and all that. But if the beds are bigger and the dorm director is new so we will be able to get away with a lot of stuff then i see i have no need to be nervous. Thanx. Does anyone know anymore about the dorm rules like why can't we have refridgerators???
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
replied on 07-16-2005 01:08PM [Reply]
msjaeatlaw wrote:
Ima be in Twitchell Hall this year and i'm really nervous about the rooms and all that. But if the beds are bigger and the dorm director is new so we will be able to get away with a lot of stuff then i see i have no need to be nervous. Thanx. Does anyone know anymore about the dorm rules like why can't we have refridgerators???
I know!!! Why the hell can't we have refrigerators :x ! where are we supposed to put our food?! What if I want something cold to drink or a quick snack to eat? I'm supposed to leave my room walk to the vending machines and actually BUY stuff everytime I want something quick! I guess its just their way of getting more money out of us :???: . I can sort of understand no microwaves or things to cook food in our room. Some people just don't have that much common sense and would just end up **** the place. They spoil it for the rest of us. Plus all those cooking smells mixing together wouldn't smell too nice. Some dorms have kitchens. Does ours? But seriously, no refrigerators......
  [Edit] [Delete] [Report Abuse] [Quote]
AtlChynaDawl replied on 07-17-2005 06:25PM [Reply]
natalie_g wrote:
i heard that they have big **** beds like the ones in moton are pretty low and their dorm director is new so they get away with a lot of stuff like the dress code
Ummm I don't know who lied to y'all about getting away with more stuff...but I'm here in Twitchell for PreCollege and our dorm director is pretty STRICT. She WILL make you change your clothes if you're breaking the dress code AND we almost got a 5:00 curfew the other day because a girl snuck out at 2:00 a.m. :???: But as far as rooms..they are a nice size, their usually cold because we DO have air, we have dressers that fit under the bed that you can move and yes we have a kitchen
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
replied on 07-18-2005 07:47AM [Reply]
AtlChynaDawl wrote:
natalie_g wrote:
i heard that they have big **** beds like the ones in moton are pretty low and their dorm director is new so they get away with a lot of stuff like the dress code
Ummm I don't know who lied to y'all about getting away with more stuff...but I'm here in Twitchell for PreCollege and our dorm director is pretty STRICT. She WILL make you change your clothes if you're breaking the dress code AND we almost got a 5:00 curfew the other day because a girl snuck out at 2:00 a.m. :???: But as far as rooms..they are a nice size, their usually cold because we DO have air, we have dressers that fit under the bed that you can move and yes we have a kitchen
lol @ 5:00 curfew... yall class followin in the footsteps of the class before yall
  [Edit] [Delete] [Report Abuse] [Quote]
msjaeatlaw replied on 07-18-2005 07:58PM [Reply]
I'm really blown about the dorm director cuz i really want to get a refridgerator cuz buying food all year long is really gonna hurt my pockets! So are u gonna be stayin in the same roomd during the fall and spring semesters ATLCHYNADAWL? also does it depend on the RA's cuz the dorm director won't be checkin the rooms every night.
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
replied on 07-19-2005 08:40AM [Reply]
I heard that for the freshman you have to carefully sneak a refrigerator in if you want one. But then second semester you still have to sneak it in but it's a little easier because at that time they don't check our rooms. But if it is way too risky then i would just wait cause im not tryna get caught and get a bad first impression because of food.... So basically......what i wanna know is how would i go about sneaking it in cause.....it's not exactly something i could fit in my purse :-k
  [Edit] [Delete] [Report Abuse] [Quote]
replied on 07-19-2005 09:23AM [Reply]
bizibodi0569 wrote:
I heard that for the freshman you have to carefully sneak a refrigerator in if you want one. But then second semester you still have to sneak it in but it's a little easier because at that time they don't check our rooms. But if it is way too risky then i would just wait cause im not tryna get caught and get a bad first impression because of food.... So basically......what i wanna know is how would i go about sneaking it in cause.....it's not exactly something i could fit in my purse :-k
damn u reppin landover?? pg reppin hard in here lol... but yea, just get a note from a relative or a friend to say that you have a reason for a fridge... when i lived on campus my mom had her supervisor write me a note saying i have "food allergies"... knowing damn well i eat everything under the sun
  [Edit] [Delete] [Report Abuse] [Quote]
replied on 07-19-2005 09:30AM [Reply]
DaStrongSilentType wrote:
bizibodi0569 wrote:
I heard that for the freshman you have to carefully sneak a refrigerator in if you want one. But then second semester you still have to sneak it in but it's a little easier because at that time they don't check our rooms. But if it is way too risky then i would just wait cause im not tryna get caught and get a bad first impression because of food.... So basically......what i wanna know is how would i go about sneaking it in cause.....it's not exactly something i could fit in my purse :-k
damn u reppin landover?? pg reppin hard in here lol... but yea, just get a note from a relative or a friend to say that you have a reason for a fridge... when i lived on campus my mom had her supervisor write me a note saying i have "food allergies"... knowing damn well i eat everything under the sun
Yes sir pg is definitely reppin! so its just that easy. just get a random person to say that i have food allergies so i cant use the fridge in our kitchen or some BS like that. They dont usually ask no questions do they? Hmm. I think i'll be allergic to peanuts and seafood .......8-[
  [Edit] [Delete] [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Reply To Topic
In order to post a response to this topic, please login below or click here to signup.
Email Address:
Password:
Page 1 of 2 12  >  Last
Home > Forums > Interest Groups > HBCU Recruits!
Sponsored Content Create an Ad
Follow Us!
Link To Us!
Do you have a website? Link to HBCU Connect!