Home > Forums > Interest Groups > Fraternity & Sorority Life
Edit Settings  |  Search Forums
A question for the GREEKS... Posted on 07-15-2005
La

I was just lookin thru some of the old topics and I was looking at the topic we had not too long ago about different reason why people DONT and WONT pledge. My question to the Greeks. Did you all have any personal standards for yourself that you said when you made your line that if you were forced/made to do sumthin that disagreed with your personal morals or goes against what you stand for and believe you would not continue the process? or were you some of yall down for WHATEVER just cause you wanted it that bad? I'll be back with my thoughts later.
  [Reply]
Page 1 of 2 12  >  Last
1FocusedBruh replied on 07-15-2005 03:28PM [Reply]
I think being on line scares you :lol:
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
La replied on 07-15-2005 03:29PM [Reply]
1FocusedBruh wrote:
I think being on line scares you :lol:
are you sure about that??? I dont know...* looks down at my siggy. *
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
1FocusedBruh replied on 07-15-2005 03:30PM [Reply]
F.A.T.A.L wrote:
1FocusedBruh wrote:
I think being on line scares you :lol:
are you sure about that??? I dont know...* looks down at my siggy. *
And you told me you were on your line for 2 or so weeks....
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
La replied on 07-15-2005 03:32PM [Reply]
1FocusedBruh wrote:
F.A.T.A.L wrote:
1FocusedBruh wrote:
I think being on line scares you :lol:
are you sure about that??? I dont know...* looks down at my siggy. *
And you told me you were on your line for 2 or so weeks....
****...I surely did not tell you that. And why cant you just answer the question?????
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
AKAtude from brooklyn, NY replied on 07-15-2005 03:37PM [Reply]
That question is actually quite inappropriate...its never good to ask about things that occured during our process. although, I know u probably didnt mean anything by it...but just keep that in mind
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
La replied on 07-15-2005 03:38PM [Reply]
AKAtude wrote:
That question is actually quite inappropriate...its never good to ask about things that occured during our process. although, I know u probably didnt mean anything by it...but just keep that in mind
Really? I didnt realize asking about personal standards was inapropriate. My apologies tho.
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
AKAtude from brooklyn, NY replied on 07-15-2005 03:45PM [Reply]
Apology accepted.
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
laidbackfella from Orangeburg, SC replied on 07-15-2005 05:55PM [Reply]

It's not a matter of discussing personal standards. It's a matter of discussing your process. Tell me about yours and I may discuss mine.
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Change from boston, MA replied on 07-15-2005 06:03PM [Reply]
oses got DENIED! part of the omega process is making the newbies eat dog poop
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Reply To Topic
In order to post a response to this topic, please login below or click here to signup.
Email Address:
Password:
Page 1 of 2 12  >  Last
Home > Forums > Interest Groups > Fraternity & Sorority Life
Sponsored Content Create an Ad
Follow Us!
Link To Us!
Do you have a website? Link to HBCU Connect!