Home > Forums > Entertainment > Music
Edit Settings  |  Search Forums
Teairra Mari CD Posted on 08-06-2005
Poody
Sandy Springs, GA
http://music.channel.aol.com/songs/new_releases_full_cds/0801_teairra_mari.adp full length cd right here
  [Reply]
Page 1 of 3 123  >  Last
replied on 08-06-2005 03:39PM [Reply]
I used to actually fukk wit this girl. But she is so damn fake. I can't stand fake people.
  [Edit] [Delete] [Report Abuse] [Quote]
replied on 08-06-2005 04:30PM [Reply]
Mmm.. the album's alright. The only songs I really like are Act Right and MVP. That No Daddy ****is trash, and it'll be the anthem for all those little hot-in-the-**** girls who need an excuse for their hoeishness. :???: Teairra sounds horrible live, though. Twice, I've watched her sing her whole song in the wrong key. She does seem to have a cute personality though, and that can take you far in the game.
  [Edit] [Delete] [Report Abuse] [Quote]
replied on 08-06-2005 04:51PM [Reply]
Sed_Ated wrote:
I used to actually fukk wit this girl. But she is so damn fake. I can't stand fake people.
^Really? Best friend how old are you? You were robbin the cradel huh lol. Maybe you were the one she was talkin bout when she came up here. As for her CD its ok she has some good songs but i won't buy it, i will download some of her songs however. I can't stand that daddy song
  [Edit] [Delete] [Report Abuse] [Quote]
replied on 08-06-2005 05:40PM [Reply]
LaurEn AshlEy wrote:
Sed_Ated wrote:
I used to actually fukk wit this girl. But she is so damn fake. I can't stand fake people.
^Really? Best friend how old are you? You were robbin the cradel huh lol. Maybe you were the one she was talkin bout when she came up here. As for her CD its ok she has some good songs but i won't buy it, i will download some of her songs however. I can't stand that daddy song
Whoa whoa. Hold up I gotta rephrase. When we say "fukk wit" up here we mean "like", I mean I used to like her/her music when she first came out. I don't know the girl. I can just tell she's so fake from how she acts on TV.
  [Edit] [Delete] [Report Abuse] [Quote]
replied on 08-06-2005 05:50PM [Reply]
^ lol ok cuz fukk wit can mean a number of things lol...my fault, i misinterpreted what you were saying...so disregard the first half of that post :arrow:
  [Edit] [Delete] [Report Abuse] [Quote]
replied on 08-06-2005 07:14PM [Reply]
I don't like her. She makes me mad. Her CD ****, that No Daddy song is crap.
  [Edit] [Delete] [Report Abuse] [Quote]
replied on 08-06-2005 07:19PM [Reply]
As soon as I walked away from the computer to turn on the radio, the No Daddy song was playing on Hot 97...I hope it's not her next single. :???:
  [Edit] [Delete] [Report Abuse] [Quote]
d.blaze replied on 08-06-2005 09:26PM [Reply]
i liked her album it was alright jay **** at his job tho thatz at least 3 flops in a row wit more on the way only person who gonna sell is kanye
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
replied on 08-06-2005 09:59PM [Reply]
BoyCharm wrote:
i liked her album it was alright jay **** at his job tho thatz at least 3 flops in a row wit more on the way only person who gonna sell is kanye
Thank you! I thought I was the only one whothought Rockafella / Def Jam does a ****-poor job of promoting their artists. Jay gets hyped up as this great businessman, but he does his artists foul. Everybody talks about how Kanye's so arrogant and cocky, but he doesn't wait on Jay to promote his stuff - he talks so much shyt, he promotes himself. Even the people that hate on him buy the album or stay tuned to see what he'll say next. But **** like Beans, Bleek, Freeway, Teairra, and Young Gunz? People aren't gonna buy their albums off GP. They'll ALL stay one hit away their whole careers unless the label really gets behind them and promotes. So far, I don't see that happening.
  [Edit] [Delete] [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Reply To Topic
In order to post a response to this topic, please login below or click here to signup.
Email Address:
Password:
Page 1 of 3 123  >  Last
Home > Forums > Entertainment > Music
Sponsored Content Create an Ad
Follow Us!
Link To Us!
Do you have a website? Link to HBCU Connect!