Home > Forums > Entertainment > Music
Edit Settings  |  Search Forums
Ciara- "And I" Posted on 08-24-2005

atlprincess
College Park, GA
ok...so CeCe is hosting 106 & Park today...and she is lookin extra mean!!! they premiered her video and hmmmm how do ya'll like it???? also, did ya'll see how she kinda gave bow wow a lil shoutout...awwww. but she looks sooo mean.
  [Reply]
Page 1 of 1 1
~ADANNA~ replied on 08-24-2005 07:57PM [Reply]
yeah i just saw da video...its aight i guess, a lil confusing tho...it was interesting to hear a slow song from her...
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Shell813 replied on 08-25-2005 02:12PM [Reply]
That was one of my favorite songs from her album. The video is okay, but I guess I'm just used to seeing her dance, like she's done in all her other videos.
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
BluFantasy20 from Washington, DC replied on 08-27-2005 02:02AM [Reply]

The video was a major YAWN to me....it didn't have a point and Ciara had no chemistry w/ her leading man. I thought she looked mad rough on 106...her hair was a hot MESS!!!
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
replied on 08-27-2005 10:43AM [Reply]
I didnt see the video , but I wanted her to release her other song. "**** Style", i just kinda like that song better. And the Pick up the phone song.
  [Edit] [Delete] [Report Abuse] [Quote]
replied on 08-29-2005 02:42AM [Reply]
BluFantasy20 wrote:
The video was a major YAWN to me....it didn't have a point and Ciara had no chemistry w/ her leading man. I thought she looked mad rough on 106...her hair was a hot MESS!!!
Shawty I was laughing wit my brother about how one side was about a foot longer than the other side. She looked like she came off the street somewhere.
  [Edit] [Delete] [Report Abuse] [Quote]
replied on 08-29-2005 07:34AM [Reply]
I love that song, it a good one to listen to with your girl. if u listen to it alone people might think u r soft
  [Edit] [Delete] [Report Abuse] [Quote]
TSUlady from Bloomington, IL replied on 08-29-2005 03:05PM [Reply]
Miss_404 wrote:
I didnt see the video , but I wanted her to release her other song. "**** Style", i just kinda like that song better. And the Pick up the phone song.
Cosign, my sister loves **** style, she read on her website that that was going to be her next single. I personally like Pick up the Phone, that's my ish right there.
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
replied on 09-09-2005 08:13PM [Reply]
TSUlady wrote:
Miss_404 wrote:
I didnt see the video , but I wanted her to release her other song. "**** Style", i just kinda like that song better. And the Pick up the phone song.
Cosign, my sister loves **** style, she read on her website that that was going to be her next single. I personally like Pick up the Phone, that's my ish right there.
I love that song...it has been my fav since I've had the cd
  [Edit] [Delete] [Report Abuse] [Quote]
CJ The Hustla replied on 09-22-2005 06:45PM [Reply]
They should've released the song with R. Kelly at the beginning of the summer...or atleast the middle... "Dont say no baby, not right now baby...I want you to be my lady......you got me going craaaazy" Damn that R. Kelly..he makes songs so cool, lol
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Reply To Topic
In order to post a response to this topic, please login below or click here to signup.
Email Address:
Password:
Page 1 of 1 1
Home > Forums > Entertainment > Music
Sponsored Content Create an Ad
Follow Us!
Link To Us!
Do you have a website? Link to HBCU Connect!