|•||Job Seeker Tools|
|•||Your Saved Jobs|
|•||Build Your Professional Profile|
|Experience Design Senior Researcher|
Location: Charlotte, NC
Employment Type: Full Time
Date Posted: 05/05/2022
Expire Date: 12/01/2022
Job Categories: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations, Arts, Entertainment, and Media, Science, Publishing, Broadcasting/Communications, Research & Development
Experience Design Senior Researcher|
Truist is on the verge of a big moveóa move that aims to alter the course of banking as we know it. And to do that we are looking for some unique talent. Our rapidly growing team is looking for the best people to join our cause to drive Journey-led transformation. If youíre passionate about your craft, driven to create change, and interested in joining a team doing transformative work, letís talk.
Are you passionate about the client
Being an online banking researcher involved in the subsequent step of the processes:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Following is a summary of the essential functions for this job. Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to time.
1. Develop industry-leading expertise in one or more research techniques that are critical to the research needed by the business. Lead the internal usage of those techniques to ensure quality and efficiency.
2. Lead research activities for a group of Agile teams, identifying opportunities, prioritizing efforts according to business value, educating teams on value, and measuring business outcomes.
3. Develop/measure Experience Design key performance indicators that correlate with business revenue and financial key performance indicators.
4. Scientifically conduct user research studies to provide measurements of value to the client that can be used to refine product strategies and that identifies client needs, met and unmet by current Truist products.
5. Benchmark and track human performance and user opinions, and measure position in the marketplace (utilizing a wide variety of Design Research techniques including usability tests, structured surveys, performance benchmarking, longitudinal studies, field studies, and focus groups)
6. Identify and adopt new and emerging user experience research techniques, technologies, and methodology process improvements to improve efficiency and value of user research data collected.
7. Estimate time, effort and costs of different approaches to guide the selection of a research approach, what to do internally and what to outsource, size and scope of the research, and data to collect.
8. Plan and conduct user research using techniques such as usability testing, remote moderated and unmoderated studies, performance benchmarks, competitive benchmarks, structured surveys, user interviews, focus groups, ethnographic research, contextual inquiry, opinion benchmarks, longitudinal studies, diary studies, concept testing, card sorting and tree testing.
9. Manage and direct user research vendors and tools. Supervise consultants and research contractors to ensure quality of deliverables.
10. Analyze research data scientifically using the appropriate statistical analysis, comment analysis, and other quantitative and qualitative data analysis techniques. Summarize research findings for project teams by creating usability problem lists, user requirements, and personas, scenarios, and presentations.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. BS with 6 years or MS degree with 3 years' experience in User Experience, Interaction Design, Communication Design, Information Architecture, Psychology, HCI, Human Factors, other related field or equivalent work experience.
2. Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in the role of an experience design researcher
3. Strong knowledge of research techniques and the understanding of when to use what technique to ensure validity of data collected when conducting research with human participants. Extensive knowledge of experimental design to ensure bias is not introduced in the conducting of user research.
4. Track record of conducting research complex projects and delivering transformative insights. Experience representing and evangelizing user research to business partners.
5. Excellent leadership, communication, collaboration, and presentation skills. Preferred Qualifications:
6. Advanced degree (MS or PhD) in UX, Interaction Design, Human-Computer Interaction, Psychology, Sociology, UX, HCI, Human Factors, or related field. Experience in agile development.
7. Strong background in the statistical analysis of results generated through research with humans, utilizing parametric and nonparametric statistics and statistical analysis software such as SPSS or SAS. Experience with management of large datasets
8. Experience using a remote usability platforms such as UserZoom, UserTesting.com or others.
9. Background in Cognitive/Applied/Experimental Psychology, or Behavioral Economics.
10. Banking or financial services experience.