|•||Job Seeker Tools|
|•||Your Saved Jobs|
|•||Build Your Professional Profile|
|Database Marketing Senior Consultant|
Location: Charlotte, NC
Employment Type: Full Time
Date Posted: 05/12/2022
Expire Date: 12/01/2022
Job Categories: Administrative and Support Services, Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations, Broadcasting/Communications
Database Marketing Senior Consultant|
Diversified Subject Mater Expert utilizing data mining and analytics to provide actionable marketing insights that improve business outcomes and minimize risk. Provide consultation to business leaders and other stakeholders on how to leverage data assets to build marketing strategies. Lead, guide and educate fellow consultants to enable personal and professional growth as well as help in successful conclusion of various marketing initiatives across the team.
Seeking candidates with SAS & SQL experience.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
(Following is a summary of the essential functions for this job. Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to time.)
1. Apply an advanced level of understanding of Marketing concepts and use knowledge and processes gained from practical experience to help achieve many of the Marketing objectives.
2. Design optimal marketing solutions to solve the complex business problems with advanced analytical capabilities to create business value.
3. Lead team that translates high-level business requirements into functional specifications for execution of revenue generating Marketing initiatives.
4. Use a wide array of sophisticated tools for data mining. Demonstrate a high-degree of data asset understanding and interpretation.
5. Apply a comprehensive understanding of how the organization operates to solve highly technical, operational, and business problems.
6. Determine solutions for inefficient processes that demonstrate efficiency gains.
7. Lead Agile teams or projects with high-level resource requirements, risk, and complexity.
8. Mentor less experienced teammates to build their own technical expertise. May have teammate management responsibilities.
9. Work independently with minimal guidance.
10. Stay current with emerging technologies, their strengths and weaknesses and their application to business solutions.
1. Bachelorís degree in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration or related field, or equivalent education and related training
2. Five years of related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience
3. In-depth knowledge and expertise of principles, practices, theories, and/or methodologies associated with the Marketing discipline (e.g., Marketing Pís, Market research, analytics, data aggregation, digital)
4. Experience managing or leading projects or project work streams and operates as a lead in a specialty capacity
5. Knowledge of the industry's competitive landscape and the factors that differentiate Truist and its competitors in the market
6. Ability to interpret and explain complex information to a range of audiences and build consensus among different stakeholders
7. Ability to exercise judgment in solving technical, operational, and organizational challenges in the context of business objectives and priorities
8. Sophisticated analytical skills and the ability to solve complex technical and business problems
9. Ability to influence others to adopt a new perspective
10. Ability to provide direction, coaching and mentor experienced teammates
1. Master's degree or MBA and ten years of related experience
2. Previous experience in the banking industry
3. SAS/SQL experience