|•||Job Seeker Tools|
|•||Your Saved Jobs|
|•||Build Your Professional Profile|
|Social Media Manager – Analytics, Incident Response|
Location: Charlotte,NC - Atlanta, GA, US
Employment Type: Full Time
Date Posted: 05/12/2022
Expire Date: 12/01/2022
Job Categories: Administrative and Support Services, Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations, Broadcasting/Communications
Social Media Manager – Analytics, Incident Response|
Lead a team, including agency partners, responsible for developing and executing social media strategies that support brand and business campaign goals and objectives. Deliver effective and efficient strategies for media planning, audience targeting, channel mix, creative, optimization, measurement and reporting to deliver best in class social media and/or influencer marketing executions.
Seeking candidate with the following knowledge & experience:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: (Following is a summary of the essential functions for this job. Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to time.)
1. Lead the development and delivery of multiple concurrent social media and/or influencer marketing campaigns and programs in alignment with enterprise and line of business strategies, goals and objectives.
2. Oversee execution of content calendars, creative processes, legal/compliance/risk review processes, paid media strategies, measurement and reporting for all active campaigns.
3. Facilitate scaling brand and company awareness, consideration and conversion through various social media channels, media plans and creative executions.
4. Ensure brand visual and voice consistency across all social media and/or influencer marketing executions, including multi-cultural campaigns.
5. Develop and deploy actionable plans to evolve, grow and optimize channel presence and engagement.
6. Deliver strategic recommendations for innovative social media and/or influencer marketing tactics, initiatives and tech solutions.
7. Build and maintain partnerships with senior leaders across marketing and the enterprise, as well as with social media channel and agency partners.
8. Lead end-to-end crisis and incident protocols response when needed.
1. Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration or related field, or equivalent education and related training
2. Seven years of related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience
3. Deep specialized (SME) and/or broad knowledge within the marketing social media and influencer marketing discipline
4. Sound and comprehensive understanding of business and organizational strategies and processes managing a process
5. Ability to interpret internal and external business challenges and implement best practices to improve products, processes, or services
6. Ability to lead projects of significant complexity and risk exposure, in addition to leading a team of professionals
7. Ability to exercise independent judgment in solving technical, operational, and organizational challenges in the context of business objectives and priorities
8. Sophisticated analytical skills and the ability to solve complex technical and business problems
9. Ability to influence others to adopt a new perspective
10. Knowledge of the industry's competitive landscape and an understanding of the market and regulatory factors that shape the industry.
11. Expertise with social media channels including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, SnapChat, YouTube, etc.
1. Financial services or related industry experience
2. Integrated marketing and digital marketing experience
3. Multi-cultural marketing experience
4. Experience with delivering national and/or global social media and influencer marketing campaigns