EBONY Magazine Announce Selected HBCU Campus Queens
Posted By: HBCU Connect Sports on July 19, 2011 |
All Hail the Queens! After over two million votes were cast during the period of May 23 -29, 2011, the people's choice for the September 2011 Ebony Magazine Campus Queens feature will include:
All queens chosen in voting order:
1. Desiree Williams, Hampton University
2. Ashley N. Graham, South Carolina State University
3. Tiffany Sorrells, Benedict College
4. De'Jonique Garrison, Clark Atlanta University
5. Jasmine Gurley, North Carolina A&T State University
6. Ashlee Thomas, Howard University
7. Charnee' Pearson-Starling, Bennett College
Charlena Kennedy, Bethune-Cookman University
9. Neshaszda Brown, Albany State University
10.Breana Watkins, Tuskegee University
It's alright that the list may not contain your favorite(s) as ALL the campus queens are WINNERS! Congratulations to the selected queens and for each of you that participated and supported this endeavor. Again, here are the video presentations of the 2011 EBONY Magazine's HBCU Campus Queens Top 10.
For full article click here.
If you enjoyed this article, Join HBCU CONNECT today for similar content and opportunities via email!
More From This Author
Latest HBCU Sports
Popular HBCU Sports