BA Early Advantage
At JPMorgan Chase we celebrate individuals who bring their unique experiences and different perspectives to the work that we do to serve our diverse customers and clients around the globe. Our BA Early Advantage program will help you discover your individual potential as you explore your career options. Hosted on April 23 – 24, this event is designed to prepare you for career success, while introducing you to a career where you can have a real impact.
BA Early Advantage will provide you with the opportunity to network with our senior leaders and colleagues and meet some of the most talented students from diverse backgrounds across the country. You’ll also benefit from personal branding workshops and leadership training sessions. Through these interactive sessions, you'll not only get a glimpse into the inclusive and supportive culture at JPMorgan Chase – you'll also be inspired to bring your unique experiences and background forward to your career.
What to expect
Over two days, we’ll provide you with insights into our businesses so you can learn more about how we serve our customers, clients and communities. You'll participate in training sessions designed to help you gain a clear understanding of our businesses – Asset Management, Audit, Commercial Banking, Consumer & Community Banking and our Corporate & Investment Bank.
This is your chance to experience the many ways you can contribute to our firm as you consider our internship programs in the years to come.
To help you prepare for the program, here is a brief overview of our businesses:
- Asset Management works with institutions, pension funds, endowments, foundations, central banks, sovereign entities and families by advising on and investing in a full rage of strategies including equities, fixed income, hedge funds, private equity and real estate.
- Audit partners with management to improve the practices used to identify, evaluate, control, and monitor business risks - evaluating accounting and technology processes while leveraging technology to deliver creative solutions and drive resolution.
- Commercial Banking develops comprehensive financial solutions for a broad range of clients including corporations, municipalities, financial institutions and not-for-profit entities with annual revenues ranging from $20 million to $2 billion, as well as real estate investors and owners.
- Consumer & Community Bank supports consumers and small business owners at some of the most important points in their lives by providing banking services, small business lending, mortgages, credits cards, payment solutions, auto financing and investment advice.
- Corporate & Investment Bank serves leading corporations, governments, non-profits and institutions, providing strategic advice, lending money, raising capital, managing risk and extending liquidity in markets around the world.
Learn more about our J.P. Morgan and Chase businesses and programs.
BA Early Advantage is a unique opportunity for you to explore where you want to take your career in the years ahead. We’ll provide you with workshops, training and information sessions to position yourself for success, while you discover what it means to work here at JPMorgan Chase. If you’re eager to learn more about us, then this is the chance to see just how far your curiosity and ambition can take you.
Our BA Early Advantage program is open to exceptional students with cultural and diverse backgrounds and life experiences, including individuals from groups that have been historically underrepresented, who are currently in their freshman or sophomore years of college or university with a 3.2 or higher GPA.
If you do not qualify for this particular program, we encourage you to apply to JPMorgan Chase through our other internship programs which can be found at jpmorganchase.com/careers.
How to apply?
For application details, please check the How to Apply page.
For more information, please check the FAQ page.