Recipe: Marinated Vegetable Salad
Posted By: Elynor Moss on March 08, 2019 |
- 6 sliced green onions, tops included
- 12 cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- 2 cups mushrooms, quartered
- 1/2 cup broccoli florets, cut in half
- 1 cup red bell pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 tbsp olive ****
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp salt-free Mrs. Dash® Lemon Pepper Seasoning Blend
- 1 tsp basil
1. In a large bowl combine the onions, tomatoes, mushrooms, broccoli, and pepper.
2. In a small bowl combine the olive ****, vinegar, lemon juice, salt-free seasoning, and basil.
3. Add the dressing to the vegetable mixture and mix well.
4. Chill for 15 minutes before serving.
Makes 4 servings.
If you enjoyed this article, Join HBCU CONNECT today for similar content and opportunities via email!
More From This Author
|Working on attaining a new career requires options. Research the jobs on this list to see if you want to apply!|
Latest Health & Wellness
Popular Health & Wellness