ELEMENTARY TEACHERS, YOU ARE INVITED TO EXPLORE A CAREER WITH BRIDGE BOSTON CHARTER SCHOOL!
Posted By: Elynor Moss on March 05, 2020 |
We are seeking a talented, compassionate, committed Elementary School teacher dedicated to meeting the needs of traditionally underserved children. The ideal candidate would be someone who enjoys the challenge of a fast-paced, collaborative environment and being part of building a growing school. Class sizes typically range between 18-20 students. This position is full-time and reports to the Lower School Division Head. Salary is competitive and based on experience and education.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
• Develop and implement curriculum in collaboration with other teachers
• Deliver dynamic and creative instruction
• Identify students who are not meeting benchmarks and plan appropriate interventions
• Administer assessments, address findings, and integrate use of data to improve instruction
• Mentor a teaching fellow
• Meet and communicate with parents/guardians
• Serve as an advisor for a group of students
• Collaborate with other teachers and administrators
• Fulfill other duties as assigned
Click this link to view and apply for this job!
Operations Manager, BlackRomance.com
Member Since January 2011
More From This Author
Latest Career Content
Popular Career Content