Make a Difference Working as a Grants Manager for a New York Non-Profit!
Posted By: Will Moss on May 05, 2020 |
FPWA, a leading anti-poverty organization fighting for economic equity for all New Yorkers, seeks an experienced and dynamic Grants Manager to be an essential member of a vital institutional giving team that manages all foundation and government support for FPWA. This position reports to the Director of Institutional Giving.
The ideal candidate for Grants Manager will have a clear and demonstrated passion for communicating FPWA's work through their writing, participating in the program development process, engaging and deepening the relationship with FPWA's funders, and expanding the universe of our funders. They will have a commitment to social justice and deep experience communicating mission for the purpose of engendering investment and engagement.
* Responsible for managing all aspects of select portfolio of private foundation, corporate foundation, and government funders from writing letters of inquiry and proposals to maintaining accurate records.
* Manage the grants calendar ensuring proposal and report deadlines are met.
* Work with program colleagues to develop strategy for advancing work to be pitched.
* Work closely with Director on annual income projection, preparing statistical reports, and evaluating trends; work together to develop annual workplan, helping to establish benchmarks for the year.
* Manage prospecting efforts for institutional funders with advisement from Director. Undertake ongoing, strategic efforts throughout the year to identify new prospective funders for identified body of work to be pitched.
* Develop systems, policies and processes to ensure efficient operation of an effective institutional giving effort; recommend new and innovative tools and processes to further FPWA’s institutional giving capacity.
* Assist with special events and complete other relevant tasks as assigned by Director.
* Salary commensurate with Experience.
* Excellent Benefit Package including medical, dental, vision, life, 403(b) with match and more
* Ample Vacation Time: Four weeks of paid vacation accumulated during the year plus 12 company holidays
* Work-Life Balance: Twelve telecommuting days provided a year, one per month, to support work-life balance
* Professional Development: Resources committed to bolster professional and personal growth
* Modern & Flexible Work Environment: Our staff work out of a beautifully designed open workspace with flexible and tech-equipped meeting spaces to support different workstyles, promote team building and collaboration
To apply please submit your application online use the link below.
Click this link to view and apply for this job!
If you enjoyed this article, Join HBCU CONNECT today for similar content and opportunities via email!
More From This Author
Latest Career Content
Popular Career Content