Gordian is now hiring for a Sales Development Representative located in Greenville, South Carolina.
Posted By: Elynor Moss on June 26, 2020 |
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) is a fast-paced, competitive role, responsible for identifying and developing new opportunities for our field sales teams to pursue. Working closing with our Field Sales and Marketing teams, the SDR drives demand for Gordian's products and solutions in healthcare, higher education and with state and local government entities. They create and develop relationships by prospecting within specific geographic area and vertical markets, quickly becoming experts in the application of our portfolio products and services. The successful candidate will be a self-motivated and driven individual who is goal-oriented, methodical, tenacious, and can effectively interact with a team at all levels.
• Produce Sales Qualified Leads (SQLs) using established criteria and coordinate engagements with our Field Account Executives
• Develop and manage lead funnel within assigned territory or vertical market
• Engage prospects using phone, email, and social media platforms
• Process inbound leads, both telephone and web/chat-based
• Track and manage prospecting, qualification, and nurture activities in our CRM platform (Salesforce.com)
• Develop and maintain an expert level of knowledge of our products and solutions in assigned territory and vertical market
• 2+ years of prospecting experience in the B2G or B2B environment is preferred
• Bachelor's degree desired, but relevant work experience will be considered
• Exceptional verbal, written, listening skills, as well as the ability to communicate clearly and concisely with customers and all levels of management
• Disciplined to maintain high activity level and call volume
• Strong attention to detail; making and keeping commitments and meeting deadlines
• Able to perform prospect and account research to prepare for calls
• Public procurement knowledge is beneficial, but not required
To apply directly, please go to https://careers.fortive.com/job/GOR000326/...
Gordian is the world’s leading provider of facility and construction cost data, software and services for all phases of the building lifecycle. A pioneer of Job Order Contracting (JOC), Gordian’s offerings also include our proprietary RSMeans data and Sightlines Facility Intelligence solutions. From planning to design, procurement, construction and operations, Gordian’s solutions help clients maximize efficiency, optimize cost savings and increase building quality. Gordian is a part of the international business group Fortive, with 26,000 people employed worldwide.
We offer an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life and LTD insurance, HSA, and a 401(k) retirement plan. EOE M/F
Fortive is a diversified industrial growth company comprised of Professional Instrumentation and Industrial Technologies businesses that are recognized leaders in attractive markets. With 2017 revenues of $6.7 billion, Fortive’s well-known brands hold leading positions in field instrumentation, transportation, sensing, product realization, automation and specialty, and franchise distribution.
If you enjoyed this article, Join HBCU CONNECT today for similar content and opportunities via email!
More From This Author
Latest Career Content
Popular Career Content