Registered Nurses Job Opportunity with $10,000 Sign On Bonus and Relocation Assistance
Posted By: Reggie Culpepper on July 21, 2020 |
Vanderbilt Health is now hiring for Registered Nurses (RNs) to work in the Oncology Bone Marrow Transplant specialty area. The Registered Nurse Oncology Bone Marrow Transplant is a full-time position (36/hours/week) and also includes a $10,000 sign-on bonus PLUS relocation assistance! If you are interested in applying for this position, read more below.
Achieve the remarkable.
This is a 34-bed unit that specializes in stem cell transplants, malignant hematology and clinical trials. Our patient focus is on family-centered patient care and maintaining the patient's quality of life.
Registered Nurse Oncology Bone Marrow Transplant
Full-time (36/hours/week), night shift (7p-7a)
$10,000 sign-on bonus plus relocation assistance
* A positive air flow HEPA-filtration unit.
* Dedicated to providing care to Vanderbilt's Cancer Patient Population who require a higher level of care.
* Part of Vanderbilt's Critical Care Tower.
* A unit who supports our Cancer Caregivers - they are provided with access to showers and laundry facilities, and there is a dedicated family zone in each patient room.
* Dedicated to the physical rehabilitation of our patients as we know cancer can have devastating effects. A Rehabilitation room has been created with a recumbent bicycle, elliptical machine and ballet barre.
* A unit with a nurse patient ratio of 1:3 or 1:4
Discover Vanderbilt University Medical Center:
Located in Nashville, Tennessee and operating at a global crossroads of teaching, discovery, and patient care, VUMC is a community of individuals who come to work each day with the simple aim of changing the world. It is a place where your expertise will be valued, your knowledge expanded and your abilities challenged. It is a place where your diversity - of culture, thinking, learning, and leading - is sought and celebrated. It is a place where employees know they are part of something that is bigger than themselves, take exceptional pride in their work and never settle for what was good enough yesterday. Vanderbilt's mission is to advance health and wellness through preeminent programs in patient care, education, and research.
To Learn More And Apply, go to https://vanderbilt.taleo.net/careersection...
Vanderbilt Health is committed to principles of equal opportunity and affirmative action.
If you enjoyed this article, Join HBCU CONNECT today for similar content and opportunities via email!
More From This Author
|Two Alcorn State University students set to participate in Coca-Cola's annual Pay It Forward Program|